• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I've watched both of them for YEARS, you didn't, so fuck right off.

Ibra is suffocating him in PSG

Edit: GET IN WOODEN

I watched him since his first season at Napoli. He's great striker but well bellow the likes of Ibra, Lewa or RvP. I would put Lewa ahead of them because he's young and the other two are going downhill already

Lewa is the best "traditional" #9 right now

jtb

Banned
Cristian Rodriguez has had an interesting career. Played at quite a few big clubs, has a ton of caps, but has never really been considered a great player.

big clubs? I count one big club and he was almost exclusively used as a substitute this season

Salvadora

Just realised that we will probably face Sagna in the Community Shield :(

Ex-Arsenal fullbacks in both positions.

Lets put them to the sword.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal GAF, some new Arsenal fans don't even know who the hell is Diaby, that's just...surreal.

I love how all the speculation about our signings has died

WHAT! You're gonna give up on Artorias already?! The transfer window is still young and full of terrors

vid1njjp.gif

vidal-photo-806849052.gif

Zabojnik

I watched him since his first season at Napoli. He's great striker but well bellow the likes of Ibra, Lewa or RvP. I would put Lewa ahead of them because he's young and the other two are going downhill already

Lewa is the best "traditional" #9 right now

I've always imagined you as the grandson of a Nazi refugee. It's the only thing that can explain your traitorous blood and extreme germanofilia.
I may or may not be joking.

Jarnet87

I like that United are playing tough teams in their pre-season fixtures this year. Were probably gonna play like absolute shit and get demolished, but it beats last years pre-season tour.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, I've heard Allegri is interested in Ljajic.

Don't do it...

itsatrap.jpg

it's like someone is raping me and then asking if he can cum in my ear

sure man go ahead, not like it fucking matters now

btw your avatar was one of the candidates apparently. You were THIS close to being an official Juventino <3 :(

Zabojnik

"SKY Italia confirms that both #Vidal & #Pogba will remain at #Juventus, they don't want to leave #Juventus."

"Allegri just spoke to #Evra and #Morata, they are convinced to join his #Juventus side #GoalMercato"

It begins. The Allegri effect.

BsxMKBvIgAISSXh.jpg

Tubie

Is Navas to Madrid a done deal? I wonder who is going out then, López or Casillas. I don't think they would drop Casillas but I'm not really sure how loyal Madrid is.

I remember how unceremoniously they dropped people like Hierro when he was past his prime, although he is also back at the club as assistant so maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember it was. Fuck, that was so long ago.

Lopez's agent said that Lopez is not going anywhere. i don't think Casillas wants to play as a backup keeper and Navas is surely bought to be number one.

Lopez recently said he's not leaving.

Casillas and Florentino already came to an agreement that he would leave when his contract expires.

Madrid is not as bad as other clubs when it comes to getting rid of players when they go past their prime. Look how long we had to endure Raul and Guti... and they both left on good terms with the club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"SKY Italia confirms that both #Vidal & #Pogba will remain at #Juventus, they don't want to leave #Juventus."

"Allegri just spoke to #Evra and #Morata, they are convinced to join his #Juventus side #GoalMercato"

It begins. The Allegri effect.

BsxMKBvIgAISSXh.jpg

I'll only believe it when the Manchester United ITKs confirm it, Italy knows nothing.

and the fact that we have to fucking convince EVRA and a BENCH PLAYER #3 is so pathetic :lol just fucking fuck off :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte's last picture at Vinovo

BswM9PxCMAEIZa0.jpg:large

and possibly ever with Juve. Fuck us and fuck Marotta and fuck the ungrateful fans and fuck me and fuck everyone and everything

Blablurn

Conte's last picture at Vinovo

BswM9PxCMAEIZa0.jpg:large

and possibly ever with Juve. Fuck us and fuck Marotta and fuck the ungrateful fans and fuck me and fuck everyone and everything

Don't take it too serious. It's not like you're a big thing. You're more local anway. Cheer up.

Clegg

Vidal is staying?

Interesting. Still think Mitten was right when he said we were in talks though. All about the Muppet train, next stop: Pjanicville.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal is staying?

Interesting. Still think Mitten was right when he said we were in talks though.

define talks?

Marotta: A lot of people have asked about Vidal but we have never sat down around a table to negotiate.

just a reminder that Marotta is our DG, not some transfer guru in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom