• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Tony Barrett
‏@TonyBarretTimes
Rodgers also put Alexis Sanchez's decision to join @Arsenal ahead of @LFC down to "geography." "The player wanted to live somewhere else."
Decent ain't good enough.
The options on the market don't particularly infuse me with that much confidence. Basically looks like it is either Remy/Bony. And Liverpool could have to fight Arsenal (again) for the former.

Better waiting until winter/summer and pouncing.

Blablurn

JhTW6gX.png

Guess someone was excited

jts

...hate me...
I'm wearing an Inter shirt right now. Cost me 20€ last weekend, why not. Also played football with it a few hours ago and didn't take a shower yet. Feels good.

sohois

I'd imagine most unbiased sources in this thread would put down the allure of London as a major factor in the decision of Sanchez. Why pretend that it isn't? You still signed him in the end, what does it matter?

I'd imagine most unbiased sources in this thread would put down the allure of London as a major factor in the decision of Sanchez. Why pretend that it isn't? You still signed him in the end, what does it matter?

If Arsenal were in LIverpool and Liverpool were in London, I'm 75% sure he'd have signed for Liverpool.

Barzul

Doesn't stop players from choosing Manchester over us though. On a side note, which is worse Manchester or Liverpool? I truly have no clue.

I'm so jealous of all those Nike kits. Adidas made a total hash of our home, away and third kits this year. Just an absolute disaster.

Also, someone tell me if I should preorder Destiny. I know nothing about the game other than that it looks like a Halo knock-off.

rvy

Banned
Because it's a reasonable reason that the allure of arguably the best city in the world convinced Sanchez to choose Arsenal....?

Again, that isn't trolling.

It's trolling because he's implying that the only thing that Arsenal have over Liverpool is the city where they play. How are you not getting this?

wedward

Don't give a shit what the reason he chose us was.

Just like I don't care why Ozil came.

Just like I won't care what Cavani's reason for joining is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom