• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Honestly i think Schneiderlin probably is our best bet. Might not be as flattering as Khedira, but would let Ramsey exhibit his full potential with no hangups. Could be like Gilberto for us but even more dominant.

that new fatal frame for wii u looks good

ffforestflashlight3zo6u.gif

1.Make horror game.
2.Crank up the contrast to 100000 to hide those ugly graphics.
3.???
4.Don't make a profit, cause you made it for wii u.

wedward

I think we will pay low 20's.

I refuse to believe Wenger will go into the season with Arteta as a starter.

I'm not buying a kit until we sign a midfielder.

I'm a bit hesitant to even muppet over Schneiderlin given that there are no reliable sources linking him to Arsenal.

Maybe he took that Southampton's fan's advice on the beach in Rio.

Wish you would go back to the way you were before.

Much better poster back then.

:lol Salva pls

Honestly i think Schneiderlin probably is our best bet. Might not be as flattering as Khedira, but would let Ramsey exhibit his full potential with no hangups. Could be like Gilberto for us but even more dominant.

He'd be much better for you than Khedira IMO. More suited and potentially a better player aswell I think.

LTWheels

Aye but unless it's spent correctly it's all a bit of a red herring.

Like, Remy and Origi and Lovren are all players to spend the money on but I'm not massively excited about it.

Remy is a good buy for £8m, especially with how often Sturridge gets injured. Similar player, should fit in our system.

jtb

Banned
Khedira is shit.

Remy is a good buy for £8m, especially with how often Sturridge gets injured. Similar player, should fit in our system.

agree, he'll do well for whoever gets him. Hope it's us but seems like Wenger's content to go another season with Giroud leading the line

GQman2121

Banned
Remy is a solid option for either Arsenal or now Liverpool. He knows his place and seems hungry to prove his worth.

I don't like that these Bertrand links have died down over the last week. Someone needs to scoop him up and get him off our books.

GorillaJu

Remy is a solid option for either Arsenal or now Liverpool. He knows his place and seems hungry to prove his worth.

I don't like that these Bertrand links have died down over the last week. Someone needs to scoop him up and get him off our books.

I don't know if it's the press making up a narrative but I keep reading that Chelsea don't want to sell to us. I mean that makes sense after Sturridge, but Ryan Bertrand is not Daniel Sturridge.

ATF487

I've been on the Remy bandwagon for a couple of years now, I think he's great value at 8m. We could even buy cheeky wee Valbuena for another 5m and get that Marseille connection going

Although I really want a LB and a CB to be confirmed soon, and a Lucas replacement as well.

Clegg

It's kind of sad to hear Louis V give it the whole "theatre of dreams" rubbish.

They already ruined him
That stuff about experience was good tho.

Made it pretty clear that if you didn't perform to standard then you're in trouble even if you're a senior player.

K1LLER7

It's kind of sad to hear Louis V give it the whole "theatre of dreams" rubbish.

They already ruined him
Pls. He shot down his first journalist in his 'reveal' press conference.

Find it hard to understand what he's saying at times lol. Will probably improve over time with his english.

That stuff about experience was good tho.

Made it pretty clear that if you didn't perform to standard then you're in trouble even if you're a senior player.
Yeah. It was a bit odd that he spoke about Carrick the way he did in response to that question actually. Like he just ignored Rooneh and said yeah Carricks out for 3 months.

Oh well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Interesting that LvG mentioned the commercial responsibilities 3 times, hope he can adjust to that.

Has Ra's done a training session with the lads yet? How were they??
Happy & peppy?? Scared shitless??
I think he's done 3.

Apparently they were scared. Most of the guys get back tmrw so he will be able to fully appreciate just how shit most of them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom