• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
bTLDLyQ.png

Congrats ArseGAF! Genuinely class player you've landed. Ozil and him will have fun together.

Arnie

One of my ex-colleagues is doing the PR for Arsenal's new kit launch, she works with Puma. That's the dream one day; wiping Sanchez down to remove the creasing from his naughty new Puma gear.

Probity

Congrats ArseGAF! Genuinely class player you've landed. Ozil and him will have fun together.

Finally someone that can help supplement and complement Özil's creative play, make him look good. Not bad Arsenal, not bad at all. Hope that all works out for you, and make my German players better while you're at it.

You have offered nothing to this argument. You posted pictures of passing statistics (who the fuck cares? Tom Cleverley has excellent passing statistics. Leon Briton has excellent passing statistics) and a picture of a (Brazilian?) broadsheet which I can't even read.

You offer only CAPITAL LETTERS, the word "bae", and a rampant, obvious agenda.

dont hate on the word bae, bae. I feel like a pioneer of using it in here, after reading through many world star hip hop comments it just became second nature.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't necessarily disagree in principle, but we're talking Real and Bayern here. They can replace a WC player with another WC player in a matter of weeks, maybe days, if they need to. And they don't, not really, since they already have a squad full of top players. Losing Vidal would be tragic for us, losing a Vidal (a potential one, in we're talking Morata) means much, much less to clubs like Real, Bayern and oiled cunt clubs.

I really want this to be true, but I still think Morata is nothing special.

Now you're just deliberately lying

FEQDraA.png

sorry missed this, images are blocked at work :lol

you can clearly see his passing %, which stands at 91.

Chiellini, the worst passer in Italy, 91, 90 and 86. Passing means nothing, find something else he excels at.

edit: his passing % is actually BETTER than PIRLO. Pirlo avg 69 passes, Chiellini? 2nd with 68.

Its relevant when the player is the one with most passes in the game and at the same time has the highest %, no? Or does Chiellini play 100 passes per game?
I think you missed the point Morsel was trying to make.

Which, I think, was that as good as Kroos is he isn't central to the way that Bayern or Germany play. As in he doesn't dictate the pace or drive them on - and that somebody else could probably do his role just as well. Say a Thiago or Schweinsteiger.

Now obviously whether you agree with that or not it's a separate point altogether. Not sure inconsequential is the right word to describe that but opportunist might be. Feel the same about Rppmkneeh for us.

5 years ago, I didn't think we had a chance in hell at signing players like Ozil and Sanchez....two world-class players approaching their peak. We've just won a trophy again and everything is coming up Milhouse.

YES ARSENE.

FootballFan

In fairness the sales of Cesc and Sanchez probably enabled the cash transfer of Suarez, who's tons better than either of them.

I don't care about Cesc, he is shit, but Alexis.... :(

Suarez will be the new Ibra. Whining on the wing, especially when messi or Neymar don't pass to him.

He will be playing for inter or some EPL club next season.

FootballFan

he can't be serious right?

Who really cares what he has to say though?

Dreadful - edit, ok maybe not dreadful. Average player, who's a huge cunt. Played 7 months of good football for inter and got hyped to the the moon and back.

Go back to irrelevancy Wesley m8.

pulga

Banned
I really want this to be true, but I still think Morata is nothing special.

sorry missed this, images are blocked at work :lol

you can clearly see his passing %, which stands at 91.

Chiellini, the worst passer in Italy, 91, 90 and 86. Passing means nothing, find something else he excels at.

edit: his passing % is actually BETTER than PIRLO. Pirlo avg 69 passes, Chiellini? 2nd with 68.

You're seriously being deliberately obtuse eh? Im talking about total passes, which you claimed he has 100 average per game lol

I think you missed the point Morsel was trying to make.

Which, I think, was that as good as Kroos is he isn't central to the way that Bayern or Germany play. As in he doesn't dictate the pace or drive them on - and that somebody else could probably do his role just as well. Say a Thiago or Schweinsteiger.

Now obviously whether you agree with that or not it's a separate point altogether. Not sure inconsequential is the right word to describe that but opportunist might be. Feel the same about Rppmkneeh for us.

No, I did not miss the point because the point Odd was trying to make was stupidly phrased and he got called out on it for what it was.

Of course he dictates the pace of the game Viva, like said, he's the metronome of his teams. Every play goes through him first.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You're seriously being deliberately obtuse eh? Im talking about total passes, which you claimed he has 100 average per game lol
Forget about 100, you're pulling a Nathan here. He averages just as much passes as PIRLO, and with a better passing %. I rest my case.

Kroos avg less passes than Boateng. It means fuck all.

pulga

Banned
Pulg, what are you doing?

Calling yurt out on his bullshit. Now he just wants to wave it away.

Yurt is completely ignoring field positions in order to make his argument work. A CM with 100 passes per game on average and 91% passing accuracy is impressive, no matter how much he wants to spin it his way.

Arnie

Yurt is completely ignoring field positions in order to make his argument work. A CM with 100 passes per game on average and 91% passing accuracy is impressive, no matter how much he wants to spin it his way.
I'm with you m8

Joe Allen, innit

Scum

Plug, pls. Chiellini is a CB.

pulga

Banned
Alright GAF since youre being smug fucks, im gonna pull a doicare here and ask you to point out to me where Im wrong.

Show me another CM with better passing statistics than Kroos during the WC or this last season. Comparing a defender which has to play simple passes from back to front is one of the silliest things Ive seen on here.

Plug, pls. Chiellini is a CB.

EXACTLY

Simple passes from back to front and back mean shit. Next Yurt is gonna show me a goalkeepers passing % lol

Danchi

A CM with 100 passes per game on average and 91% passing accuracy is impressive, no matter how much he wants to spin it his way.

It's not Leon Britton quality, but it's alright.

Over the (almost) 3 seasons Swansea have been in the Premier League so far, Leon has been the fulcrum and has to date played 5,009 passes, completing 4,621 (92.3%).

http://eplindex.com/50776/leon-britton-the-pass-master-5000-passes-counting.html

He's actually averaged just over 70 passes per game, but he does play for Swansea City and not Bayern Munich.

FootballFan

Alright GAF since youre being smug fucks, im gonna pull a doicare here and ask you to point out to me where Im wrong.

Show me another CM with better passing statistics than Kroos during the WC or this last season. Comparing a defender which has to play simple passes from back to front is one of the silliest things Ive seen on here.

How do you know Kroos isn't passing backwards m8? His chances created aren't that great iirc.(here's hoping I am remembering correctly lol)

Didn't know stats were this big of a deal to you Pulga.

Arnie

with all the mids we are getting/linked with, I see him going
No way.

Lucas is going. Allen is versatile and genuinely impressive when he plays.

We need a variety of options and with Lucas leaving our pure central midfield options aren't even that deep considering the number of competitions we're in.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

where are you getting this 100 on AVERAGE? It's 83.

34% backwards, the rest is forward and sideways.

Kroos is great. Whether he was the best or 3rd best doesn't matter. RM getting a good deal. End of argument.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Swansea chairman on Davies:

"There's a lot of speculation about Ben at the moment, as there is with a lot of players at this time of year," Jenkins told the South Wales Evening Post.

"There was an initial interest from Tottenham, but there has been nothing since."

"Gylfi was put to us and he is one of a number of players we have been speaking about," Jenkins added.

Scum

EXACTLY

Simple passes from back to front and back mean shit. Next Yurt is gonna show me a goalkeepers passing % lol

FLm9W.jpg

I thought Yurt was simply stating that you should be wary of passing stats. Chiellini is the WORSE passer around and a CB to boot, but thanks to pass % rate, he's ON PAR with pass master Pirlo. That's just not right.

@Ush. Please do something.

pulga

Banned
god fucking dammit how the hell does one take a screenshot on a PC

need to serve some crow here

THERES NO PRNT SCREEN BUTTON ON THIS ITALIAN KEYBOARD SABJHADJSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom