• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Badstuber. Y u so awkward?

BsLGRhSIQAAhZ1Y.jpg:large

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fady is tweeting Chiellini about Double fine games :lol

Nobody really knows but the most popular theory is because he is slow and not very mobile.

I don't know Vivat I DONT KNOW

do they have his km/min on Squawka and his turning speed? Is it true that he turns slower than Chris in Resident Evil?

Wilbur

Banned
One of them is definitely Huntelaar

WHAT WHAT WHAT

pulg what are you doing you cunt? GO

Last night at 3:46am (my time, so 4:46am for him I think?)

edit: anyway you guys continue at it, i have to be up in like 2 hours FML

Then at 4/5:16:

OK OFF TO BED FOR SERIOUS NOW, enough muppeting <3 maybe Odd will join me as he clearly needs sleep

At 4/5:40

IM TRYING BUT YOU PEOPLE WONT STOP QUOTING ME FFS

At 8:19 my time (9:19?)

Fucking hell Im gonna be almost two hours late for work

why couldnt you people just let me sleep

He even used the argument that 'hell even FIFA 14 Ultimate Team think Kroos is good'

PLUG PLS

Nobody really knows but the most popular theory is because he is slow and not very mobile.

Fair enough, would suck if he does end up at real and is amazing. Or could be great if he goes & is still shit.

Any of you geniuses want to help me with my computer?

It won't boot, at one point it said "bad bios checksum", the rest of the time it gets to the windows screen with the loading bar and goes black (which I don't think it should do if the bios aren't POSTing?).

All I did was let Windows Update install something before I turned it off last night. Nothing else changed. Help.

Get a mac

pulga

Banned
He even used the argument that 'hell even FIFA 14 Ultimate Team think Kroos is good'

PLUG PLS

shame on you if you think i actually think that means anything, was just proving he cant be very inconsequential if even fifa ut names him motm lol

Fair enough, would suck if he does end up at real and is amazing. Or could be great if he goes & is still shit.

Get a mac
He will definitely do well. Kroos is a great player there's no doubt. The fee, for the clubs involved - it's inconsequential.

The wages though, that's a factor. We'd have been committing £10m+ per year to him. Of course if we signed him everyone would be really excited - but ultimately if the player doesn't fit the idea of the manager why spend all that money.

We just need to make sure we get players who do.

King_Moc

Banned

It won't boot, at one point it said "bad bios checksum", the rest of the time it gets to the windows screen with the loading bar and goes black (which I don't think it should do if the bios aren't POSTing?).

All I did was let Windows Update install something before I turned it off last night. Nothing else changed. Help.

Can you put the windows disc in and choose boot from disc in bios? It should give you an option to try repairing your current installation I think?

Arnie

Congrats.
Cheers fella.
I congratulate you.

Where abouts.

What's the average width of the pavement in the area? How many passers by per hour? What % of the day does sunshine come through your bedroom window?
Between Tooting and Balham.

Mate's bird lives in Wimbledon so it needed to be thereabouts.
Good lad

Keep space in the fridge for will and I
Living room is lovely and spacious.

You're both welcome.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Le10 Sport are saying we are in discussions over Schniederlin:

Le milieu français de Southampton, Mogan Schneiderlin, est en discussion sérieuse avec Tottenham. L’affaire peut aboutir.

L’avenir de Morgan Schneiderlin, le milieu international de Southampton, qui vient de rentrer du Mondial après l’élimination de la France en quart de finale, est en train de se préciser.

That would be fine by me, we just have to trick someone into buying Paulinho.

Scum

That's quite near us Arnje.

Good man.

Time for an avatar change, Free.

BBC Sport @BBCSport · 4m
French international Patrice Evra has asked to leave @ManUtd - more soon

Inter, innit.

Le10 Sport are saying we are in discussions over Schniederlin:

That would be fine by me, we just have to trick someone into buying Paulinho.

We should trick someone into buying his passport so that he doesn't come back from Brazil.

Ben fucking Davis please tell me that's not true.....

What's wrong with that? He's good, he's young, he's fast, he's strong, he's much better than Bertrand. I'd want a decent backup as well, but I'd be happy with Davies.

so Gala want Skrtel, not sure how I feel about that, they want him for 5Mil. tbh we need an almost new defense though

Balls to that. He was very good last year in a dysfunctional unit. A keeper who doesn't help his centrebacks, a partner who is either prone to bouts of incompetence(Sakho), generally incompetent(Toure) or has 2 massive flaws in his game(Agger), a rightback who is just bad, and a defensve midfielder who isn't very good at the defending part. Honestly, Flanagan and Skrtel are the only 2 players of all 11 players of our defensive squad options who actually did the defensive part genuinely well. Jones and Enrique obviously never got the chance to do it well, though there's speciulation that Enrique only has himself to blame for that

All I can think of is tapping F5 as it boots up so you get the boot options. If that doesn't work, you might have to play around with the BIOS, and that's where my IT knowledge hits a titanium wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom