• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It sure worked out last year buying world class attackers and ignoring your defense. I mean in the three losses against Liverpool, Chelsea and Everton your world class players managed to score one, and only conceded 15!

Did you forget they won a trophy? They had a better season than every English team except Man City.

@Milanello said:
OFFICIAL: Matri joins Genoa on loan for the 2014-2015 season.

i3dUmV5JCUG9G.gif

Now Binho out too pls.

so the places saying that the Suarez transfer will go through this week are now starting to say it will be next week. Convenient that they said that as this week is winding up, why not do everyone a favour and admit you know sweet fuck all.

Salazar

so the places saying that the Suarez transfer will go through this week are now starting to say it will be next week. Convenient that they said that as this week is winding up, why not do everyone a favour and admit you know sweet fuck all.

I'll believe it when Viva posts it

I just want to see Diego Costa in a Chelsea shirt already. Come on Emenalo.

Or maybe he's waiting to present that Costa, Luis and Pogba deal at the same time.

Clegg

We've only been seriously linked with three players; Vidal, Di Maria and Hummels. Arsenal have signed Sanchez so I can't see them going for Di Maria. That leaves Vidal and Hummels. Arse need a new midfielder. But United tho...

Welcome to Manchester, Mats/Arturo.

Ushojax

We've only been seriously linked with three players; Vidal, Di Maria and Hummels. Since Arsenal have signed Sanchez so I can't see them going for Di Maria. That leaves Vidal and Hummels.

Surely you need to buy at least 3 defenders? You're down to the absolute bare-bones now without a single experienced leader at the back.

Hixx

BsP6do0CIAMq7LX.jpg

Doesn't actually look too bad here. Weird how little publicity even the club are giving it, though. Only two official pictures of it... nothing like how strongly the away kit was marketed.

Wilbur

Banned
if Pogba goes to Chelsea, Mou might as well just field an entirely new starting XI. the only player left from last season in that first choice lineup would be, what, Hazard?

Lol

Ivan/Azpi, Cahill, Terry, Matic, Willian, Hazard

Hixx

ahahaha that Belgian lass who was at the World Cup and everyone fawned over - she got a deal with L'Oreal and then they found pictures of her hunting in Africa and they've told her to fuck off.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Who believes this shit lol.

Like the messi and tello thing "tello, pass me the ball. You don't know how to play".

Alexis himself says messi was one of his closest m8s at barca.

Stockholm syndrome, and still scared of what consequences it would have to say anything against Messi. Poor Alexis, he's finally free now but at what cost? He had to go to Arsenal. :(

Lightning

Banned
We've only been seriously linked with three players; Vidal, Di Maria and Hummels. Arsenal have signed Sanchez so I can't see them going for Di Maria. That leaves Vidal and Hummels. Arse need a new midfielder. But United tho...

Lol. We're not targeting Vidal or Hummels. Hummels unattainable anyway

Wilbur

Banned
and it could easily be both Ivan and Azpilicueta again, not one or the other, depending on what LB Chelsea gets in.

Jtb really does have some odd footballing opinions.

Re: United/Arsenal bidding war, it's probably Khedira. I quite like him, I think he's good. Would rather Vidal of course but life doesn't usually suck my cock

Ushojax

The Times are saying Swansea want Kyle Naughton as part of the deal for Davies.

lVc1u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom