• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coulda been the best goal ever

pogbatiro1.gif

I wanna see but it's broken :(

Cya luis.... You diving, racist, biting, legend. His and Brendens statements really do nothing for me, they make luis look pussy whipped and the club look weak.

GorillaJu

Not over yet m8

Problem is the available quality talent who is out there now that you have some dollar

Don't go full Spurs

Surely you can sign that Konoplokna bloke now

Think Markovic coming in pretty much nullifies any chance of Konoplyanka being signed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope Barcelona do a Suarez unveiling but due to his ban sanctions he has to arrive as an Edward Snowden style robot.

http://abload.de/img/edogb1p.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

you should totally do it Shatner :lol

Just slap Suarez's pic over Edward and Barca over Retrospect :lol

subtles

I hope we buy you and have you working down a mine in Honduras

£75m is okay, need more neutral sources though, or Spanish sources to agree, or a breakdown of the fee

Not too concerned about the price. We've made a decent profit + got back into the CL. I'm more worried the Number 7 shirt will go to a complete dud.

Not too concerned about the price. We've made a decent profit + got back into the CL. I'm more worried the Number 7 shirt will go to a complete dud.

I think we needed a big fee to save face (£60m really does make it look like we've completely bent over and let Suarez+Barca mes que us right up un club)

Also, £15m is a huge difference. That's another good player, or a different level of player from the ones we'd have been looking at if it was £60m, since it'll have to spread across at least 2 players.

Not too bothered by the shirt. If Sterling wants it, he should get it even if he doesn't play in the number 7 role.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
75 million is good money innit

but this is probably the worst summer in years for big money transfers. No world class players available and the decent ones are all overpriced (Hamas).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom