• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much of the transfer fee Barca are paying up front and how much they are paying over a certain number of years

It's like on football manager when I only have about £5mill transfer fund left and want to buy another top player. I'll give you £40 million for him to be paid over 4 years

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

phaze

Only 2 years? He's either off this summer or next then. We just renewed, must have just been a payrise for 1 more year. Odd thing for Arsenal to do.

:( Santi is love. Shame ho got shafted to the left side since Ozil came.

So Suarez is official now ? I kind of expected him to stay especially after the ban. He looked like he really cared about Liver title challenge too. Don't waste that money like Tottenham did, Pool.

:( Santi is love. Shame ho got shafted to the left side since Ozil came.

So Suarez is official now ? I kind of expected him to stay especially after the ban. He looked like he really cared about Liver title challenge too. Don't waste that money like Tottenham did, Pool.

He cares about trophies, not the clubs he wins them with.

Scum

I wonder how much of the transfer fee Barca are paying up front and how much they are paying over a certain number of years

It's like on football manager when I only have about £5mill transfer fund left and want to buy another top player. I'll give you £40 million for him to be paid over 4 years

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

£0 up front. £40m over 4 years.

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

My guess is 58m up front and 17m over 5 years.

Nicktendo86

So Liverpool to be the new Spurs of this season? Sell their best player and splurge on a load of shit?

I still can't get my head around a club paying £75million for a player, whilst being such a massive talent, is a bell end and liability on a massive scale. Football, bloody hell.

Labadal

The thing now is that we need to spend the money correctly. Suarez leaving leaves us with no real "world class" players. In the last 5-6 seasons, we have bought some good players but also a load of not so good ones. We need to not fuck up in the transfer market.

Scum

So Liverpool to be the new Spurs of this season? Sell their best player and splurge on a load of shit?

I still can't get my head around a club paying £75million for a player, whilst being such a massive talent, is a bell end and liability on a massive scale. Football, bloody hell.

Nah. Liverpool will do well with their spending.

Into

I am sure this is oldfuck news but i wasent aware Fellaineh cut off his fro

BsMWT_7CEAAm_1o.jpg:large

Looks like a comb over as well, which is strange

Into

SHUUUSH

muppeting is the only thing left for United fans, don't take it away from them.

They were classier when Sir Moyes led them in battle, now they are jerking off to Van Gaal subbing in a keeper as "masterstroke tactician"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Marzio: Despite recent contacts between Manchester United and Juventus [for Evra], they have not discussed Arturo Vidal.

Drogba is close to Chelsea

Morata will arrive next week

Iturbe could be announced today

Kikarian

The hope of Vidal is killing me.

I know we won't get him, but my mind is telling me we could.

Triple Wood should just pay whatever their asking. United are always like this. They don't want too pay the fee the club is asking for, we're right tight cunts when it comes to money.

He had like 2 or 3 good seasons where he scored a lot of goals. The rest of them he was kind of meh iirc.

Two very good seasons (30+) out of 8. Consistently around 15 goals a season in all competitions, but in 8 seasons his third highest league tally was....12.

Huh. He was so much better in my head.

sohois

Two very good seasons (30+) out of 8. Consistently around 15 goals a season in all competitions, but in 8 seasons his third highest league tally was....12.

Huh. He was so much better in my head.

I remember arguing with Wilbur about this not too long ago.

Zabojnik

Man, evolution really has failed the may beetle. I found one on his back, struggling to turn around on the floor. I left him there and came back after three hours. He was still there, probably cursing Darwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom