• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favourite Suarez moment? Has to be:

Dalglish-Suarez-t-shirt.jpg

I won't miss him but man am I thankful for this. Still can't believe it happened really haha.

L1NETT

Just heard about the Ross McCormack transfer fee. Football truly is dead...

Sigh

A club just signed a player for 75 million quid and a championship club using 6m ish of their massive parachute payments to pay on top of the 5 they already did bid is considered the death of football

Silly lower leagues

rvy

Banned
75 million is good money innit

but this is probably the worst summer in years for big money transfers. No world class players available and the decent ones are all overpriced (Hamas).

It's bad money. They're going full force after Lazar now.

Suárez should have stayed. Bitten a few more people.

Timurid

75 million is good money innit

but this is probably the worst summer in years for big money transfers. No World Class players available and the decent ones are all overpriced (Hamas).
Hamas is the Islamic resistance movement. Hames is the player.

If Suarez goes this summer, it better be for more than Bale.

Suarez is frankly quite ugly and considered a racist who bites
people. His potential for marketability is a fraction of Bale's. He won't go for more -- £65-70m at most imo.

Feorax said:
That's great, because since the club will value him at more than that, he won't be going anywhere.

KidA Seven said:
Suarez was better than Bale last season and he topped last season. He won't go for less than Bale. Especially now that Liverpool have CL.

Vivalaraza said:
:lol

Pick

Me

Up

Before

I

Go

To

Heaven/Hell/Disintegrate

Wilbur said:
Meier you're killing me

"Suarez's teeth make his face a bit misshapen and his ears don't look like they'd be on a human"

Meier

You

'

Re

Killing

Me

The_Hitcher89 said:
Meier, I think your boner for Bale is clouding your judgement of just how freakishly good Suarez is.You think it's good for the league for Suarez to leave, because other fans dislike him as a person? He's fucking box office. Needs to score more aganist the bigger teams sure, but you could make a 5-hour long compilation of brilliant play from him this season.

Meierdamus
dq8CSKV.gif

Sigh

A club just signed a player for 75 million quid and a championship club using 6m ish of their massive parachute payments to pay on top of the 5 they already did bid is considered the death of football

Silly lower leagues

Football won't die until we lose to Bournemouth at 5.

Scum

Sigh

Silly lower leagues

Fucking hell. It's all a business now. D:

bud

barcelona are the new madrid.
madrid are still madrid.
bayern are the new barcelona.

i don't wanna ruin the surprise, but, uh, madrid wins this one again.

K1LLER7

Pedro Hernandez
"Arturo Vidal @kingarturo23 muy cerca del Manchester United @ManUtd y se sumaría otro chileno a la Premier League #MUFC"

Basically: "Arturo Vidal @ kingarturo23 very close to Manchester United @ ManUtd and another Chilean would add to the Premier League # MUFC"

Apparently he called Sanchez to Arsenal a few weeks ago too.

Sorry Juve-Bros.

Pedro Hernandez
"Arturo Vidal @kingarturo23 muy cerca del Manchester United @ManUtd y se sumaría otro chileno a la Premier League #MUFC"

Basically: "Arturo Vidal @ kingarturo23 very close to Manchester United @ ManUtd and another Chilean would add to the Premier League # MUFC"

Apparently he called Sanchez to Arsenal a few weeks ago too.

Sorry Juve-Bros.

giphy.gif

Hixx

Can someone please fucking buy Reus to get him out of Bundesliga FUT teams.

I legit don't care who. Preferably a Spanish team as La Liga teams suck in FUT.

FootballFan

Other than the aly + Milan + teeth thing, was there another big transfer that failed after fees were Agreed?

AndresON777 plays Ultimate Team.

K1LLER7

I've played about 10 people who had the upgraded Klose in their team. EA pls :(

Spanish outlets still saying £58 million and UK outlets still saying £75 million.

We're never going to know are we?

FFP reports will make it definite surely?

Can probably work it out by seeing who we buy, if you assume that we spent £60m before his sale, FSG let us spend all of it, and we get solid figures for the players coming in

Into

Prem feels again like the feeder league to Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Its the next step for "best Prem players"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom