• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Time to jump over to BT Broadband and get the free sports deals lol.

------

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

ManUtd have bid £32m for Arturo Vidal, with Vidal's agent, Fernando Felicevich, pushing for the deal to happen. [La Tercera]

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

------

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

ManUtd have bid £32m for Arturo Vidal, with Vidal's agent, Fernando Felicevich, pushing for the deal to happen. [La Tercera]

Every report i read we appear to be bidding less and less

Woodward you devil

Rad-

------

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

32 million bid for the best midfielder in the world? God damn it Woody... Juve will ask 45 minimum.

Danchi

Sigh

A club just signed a player for 75 million quid and a championship club using 6m ish of their massive parachute payments to pay on top of the 5 they already did bid is considered the death of football

Silly lower leagues

Ha, you have a point, but I was really talking about inflated transfer fees for British players. As in, a dude who's never played at a higher level than the Championship (and has been hit and miss over the years) demands more that, say, Loic Remy who will likely join Arsenal or Liverpool for around £8m.

You definitely know a lot more about the lower leagues than I do, though (and, as a consequence, things like parachute payments). To me, it seems crazy to be spending that much so shortly after spending a similar amount on Kostas Mitroglou.

My housemate arranged with BT a couple of months ago to end our internet at the end of this week as we'll have all moved out by Sunday. He phoned them up last week to check they were still cancelling it and the person he spoke to said they have no record of any cancellation so are trying to charge us an £80 cancellation fee as well as another months bill.

Bunch of cunts

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

------

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

La Tercera is quoting the premfaces in England.

Wait for Sky Italia/Di Marzio. :)

Gambit

just for sheer entertainment, I hope Vidal will have LvG as his coach. I give them one season together.
I wonder who will blink first.

Godan

Pogba is third (or arguably even fourth) best mid in our team, let alone the world.

Just from the games I have seen Pogba seems to be better than Vidal.

Of couse the mighty pirlo always stands out. Could watch that guy everyday.

Jarnet87

Woody please. I thought we learning from last year that lowball bids get us nowhere. Just drop the 55 million pound bomba on Juve. They will not survive the fall. Spend that sponsorship cash like it's oil money.

K1LLER7

Playing FIFA against some guy with Ronaldo, Klose(upgraded), Hazard, Reus and Ozil as his attackers.

While I've got Shaqiri, Giovinco and Gotze.

EA pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just from the games I have seen Pogba seems to be better than Vidal.
It's not even close tbh :lol

Pogba IS world class though, and he's still fine tuning his overall game. He's getting better and better defensively now.

I have no doubt in mind that he'll be one of the best in the world in a few years.

Barzul

I played with Arsenal on FIFA yesterday with all our transfers, and it was glorious. Took some liberties by adding Khedira.

LNBL

It looks like we might get Steven Defour next, he is positive about a transfer to PSV. Now that Park has retired we need some experienced players on the midfield.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
In division 8 on Ultimate team i was playing teams that had all TOTY and TOTW players with my silver/gold 60 chem team.

It was awesome :|

Tom Coast ‏@thcoast 36s

Argentinian CNN reporter @DiegoBustosCNN says that Angel Di Maria has accepted to be transferred to #MUFC

Argentinian CNN reporting that a deal for Di Maria is close.

What's the bet his source is Metro?

omgkitty

I played with Arsenal on FIFA yesterday with all our transfers, and it was glorious. Took some liberties by adding Khedira.

I've already added Khedira and Remy to our team as well in FIFA :D Sadly I don't like playing with Remy in FIFA. Same with Giroud.

Jarnet87

Argentinian CNN reporting that a deal for Di Maria is close.

What's the bet his source is Metro?

the thought of having a winger who is a legitimate threat

sinqu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom