• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

Sources close to me have confirmed that we're selling Vidal. There'll be time for mourning later, now ... Who could we even get as a replacement, if we were to reinvest, say, 30-40M€?

Aren't you guys paying for iTurbo from that money???

Wilbur

Banned
Sources close to me have confirmed that we're selling Vidal. There'll be time for mourning later, now ... Who could we even get as a replacement, if we were to reinvest, say, 30-40M€?

Don't do this to me

I was saying to Viva earlier, I don't even give a shit if it's a mad 100m bid. Vidal (and Modric) have been my muppet signing dreams for three or four years now. I want him, and I want dc to say we're ruining football. Bring the big bids baby.

Wait, :lol, why does Wilbury hate Morgan Freeman?

Are talking Bacon-reasons?
Milch-Ballack?
Yewtree?

He's fucking crap and he's the same in everything

Izu7YY3.jpg

ibd16LczkssSzR.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're watching 21 Jumps Street and it's so fucking meh so far. Not even a single giggle

Ice Cube what are you doin ffs
No one. Marotta just wants to make an iron throne made of melted money.

GQman2121

Banned
Why is there two of him?

Should just keep him as a third striker, and tell Torres to fuck off.

Shot on the left was preseason training last summer. Shot on the right was take two days ago.

I would love for him to get a chance as a third choice, but he's still so young. Might benefit from more first team action for one more season.

Wilbur

Banned
We're watching 21 Jumps Street and it's so fucking meh so far. Not even a single giggle

No one. Marotta just wants to make an iron throne made of melted money.

You suck. 21 Jump Street is brilliant. Fuck off. You're out of the good taste club. Give us Storari.

Rvp Rooney dimaria mata Herrera Vidal shaw some other defenders de gea.

Sorry Liverpool.

That's top 4.

Hummels Vertonghen PHONES

that's CL champions m8 they'll let us in when Barca get banned after Suarez bites a kid at a UNICEF event

Zabojnik

I love how in Chilean papers they call Vidal 'Rey Arturo' :lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=646377515441895

Aren't you guys paying for iTurbo from that money???

We're paying for iTurbe with Immobile's (10M€), Vucinic's (6M€), Zaza's (7M€) and I guess Quagliarella's (3-4M€) money.

Sami Khedira?

Arsenal fans have convinced me he's a world class talent, so maybe ...

Very nice.

Never understood the hype for 21 Jump Street either. It's not terrible or anything, just not particularly funny. But we've been over this before. :)

Barzul

Fuck if Man United get Di Maria and Vidal. This will be a fucking amazing season. PL will be undoubtedly be the best in the world based on overall quality of teams.

Wilbur

Banned
Wish there was some top English players around though. Cole and Beckham are the only legit ones that have moved abroad recently. Mad props to Cole for doing it, could have gone to USA easy.

Fuck if Man United get Di Maria and Vidal. This will be a fucking amazing season. PL will be undoubtedly be the best in the world based on overall quality of teams.

It'll be fucking crazy especially with Lpool, City, Spurs and the rest to make moves it will be a spectacular season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HOLY FUCK man, you people react to every fucking rumour like it's gospel :lol

FUCK ME

And fuck this movie Wilbur. You know what I think? I think you just like laughing at Americans, you xenophobe.

Or whatever Meier calls Murica's haters

Wilbur

Banned
Owen Hargreaves died for your sins.

:lol

Seriously though more English players should move abroad, but:

a) we pay the most money
b) they aren't good enough technically for foreign clubs to want them

That double edged sword. Need to revamp some shit if we're ever going to compete again. I love the fact United always have a strong British core (even if we do have to give Southampton 30m to do so hee hee), I can imagine a lot of Liverpool fans feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom