• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky probably got their figure from Guillem, who is a correspondent of theirs isn't he. And he was reporting it at £63m or so.

Is the 3rd/4th place game at the Maracana?

Isn't Khedira more of a box-to-box type of midfielder? Would prefer someone that is more comfortable sitting deep and shielding the defence.

Jabo

Arsenal should really go after Jackson Martínez once they get the Khedira deal done.

I need to stop drinking huh

In division 8 on Ultimate team i was playing teams that had all TOTY and TOTW players with my silver/gold 60 chem team.

It was awesome :|

FUT is always going to be unfair like this since people can just buy the team they want before they even play a game. It's a great feeling to beat a team like that with a group of rejects though.

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah for Arsenal.

D9VXK7y.png

Hi guys

My local team is Drogheda United. A shit house team in the League of Ireland. We used to be sponsored by a packet of crisps, but now we're sponsored by a shopping centre that doesn't even have a food court.

Last I checked we were a half star team in Fifa 14.

But we do have a website!

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/

I do like following all the big leagues though since the quality of football played by my team is not too great.

omgkitty

What was that about us getting Remy?

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien 9m

Montpellier and Newcastle have found an agreement for the transfer of Remy Cabella. "We have a deal" said Laurent Nicollin, club's CEO.

Edit: LOL Wrong Remy haha

Hi guys

My local team is Drogheda United. A shit house team in the League of Ireland. We used to be sponsored by a packet of crisps, but now we're sponsored by a shopping centre that doesn't even have a food court.

I do like following all the big leagues though since the quality of football played by my team is not too great.

Good to see you again juabpablo.

Isn't Khedira more of a box-to-box type of midfielder? Would prefer someone that is more comfortable sitting deep and shielding the defence.

He did a lot of that when he was playing with Alonso and was good doing so, but ideally you'd want to pair him with a more generalist midfielder.

Wilbur

Banned
Hi guys

MORGAN FREEMAN NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO

Welcome anyway <3 stick around. Who are you signing this summer

Zabojnik

Sources close to me have confirmed that we're selling Vidal. There'll be time for mourning later, now ... Who could we even get as a replacement, if we were to reinvest, say, 30-40M€?

WJD

All I want to know is why we're not briefing actual sources on our dealings. Is it because A) we're not doing anything or B) we're working on something sneaky behind the scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom