• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
HOLY FUCK man, you people react to every fucking rumour like it's gospel :lol

FUCK ME

And fuck this movie Wilbur. You know what I think? I think you just like laughing at Americans, you xenophobe.

Or whatever Meier calls Murica's haters

The sooner you understand that 9 out of 10 United fans on this board are tongue in cheek (sorry Killer xoxo), the sooner your blood pressure will return to its usual state

And the film is class. Not my fault that the only thing you find funny is Inter Milan.

dat building/church/whatever though

NqgEdzM.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt is so angry these days.

Bla are you okay. Post if you're okay.
I'm not :lol I really wouldn't mind selling anyone at any price.

But isn't it more fun like this? I'm just giving you guys what you want

Playing to the gallery if you will (if that's the right expression).

But genuinely fuck 21 Jump Street

Wilbur

Banned
I think that Boyhood movie is out today, I'll have to make time to go see it next week

And Planet of the Apes next Friday hnngh

L1NETT

Matt Richie is world class, shame about the hair

Nice to see Calum Wilson and Gosling too, like this Cherries side a lot

Nicktendo86

:lol

Seriously though more English players should move abroad, but:

a) we pay the most money
b) they aren't good enough technically for foreign clubs to want them

That double edged sword. Need to revamp some shit if we're ever going to compete again. I love the fact United always have a strong British core (even if we do have to give Southampton 30m to do so hee hee), I can imagine a lot of Liverpool fans feel the same.

I've said it before and I will say it again, coaching in this country is a massive issue. We are stuck in the stone ages in many ways, we need to sort that out first.

Matt Richie is world class, shame about the hair

Nice to see Calum Wilson and Gosling too, like this Cherries side a lot

The only of our players who has looked decent in the training matches so far, is not starting today... We look like shit, but at least we are staying true to Roy Hodgsons 442.

bud

van gaal just said on dutch television that they're looking into vidal. this is the first time he's talked about united and transfers in that manner as far as i know.

Wilbur

Banned
van gaal just said on dutch television that they're looking into vidal. this is the first time he's talked about united and transfers in that manner as far as i know.

oh my giddy cunt

time to remove my trousers

time to grab the mango body butter

time to grip my penis tight

time to jerk

to jerk

to jerk

to jerk

*two minutes and thirty seven seconds later*

to jerk

to jeeeeeEEEEERRRRRRKKKKKKKK

time to clean up

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think that Boyhood movie is out today, I'll have to make time to go see it next week

And Planet of the Apes next Friday hnngh
The first Apes movie is really overrated.

Again, I really hate the modern day setting, it kinda grounds their creativity

I want to skip to the future, where Apes reign supreme and hairless men are hanged up by their testicles

Meier

I'm a bit shook, straight to rebuilding the franchise now.

T-Minus 8 seconds until the Miami mayor is begging Beckham on his hands and knees. Would be kind of glorious if he ended up picking a new city since they fucked him twice.

Wilbur

Banned
idk...I guess from an Indian perspective here they all seem English.

But since he declared for Wales and not England, it doesn't count.

racist

The first Apes movies is really overrated.

Again, I really hate the modern day setting, it kinda grounds their creativity

I want to skip to the future, where Apes reign supreme and hairless men are hanged up by their testicles

Well I think these films are supposed to lead into OG POTA, so they're still there. If anything, I think the fact they couldn't just resort to standing monkeys and shit meant that they were creative. Regardless, they did a good job making me care for Caesar, Serkis was brilliant and the CGI is astonishing. New one looks real good.

Slizz

T-Minus 8 seconds until the Miami mayor is begging Beckham on his hands and knees. Would be kind of glorious if he ended up picking a new city since they fucked him twice.

Yeah I think he might change, I don't think its going to happen. We simply can't get a stadium anywhere where Beckham wants.

If anyone wants more ITK news from me pls feel free to follow my Twitter handle.

Work not personal btw so please keep it profesh.

@razaespn

Some news about Vidal on there now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
racist

Well I think these films are supposed to lead into OG POTA, so they're still there. If anything, I think the fact they couldn't just resort to standing monkeys and shit meant that they were creative. Regardless, they did a good job making me care for Caesar, Serkis was brilliant and the CGI is astonishing. New one looks real good.
Fair points, but why the fuck is the 2nd movie still in the modern day

SKIP ffs. SKIP

K1LLER7

The sooner you understand that 9 out of 10 United fans on this board are tongue in cheek (sorry Killer xoxo), the sooner your blood pressure will return to its usual state

And the film is class. Not my fault that the only thing you find funny is Inter Milan.
Wilbur you JT :lol

I post legit #ITK facts from my source Craig Sainsbury or8 m8.

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown · 1m
(Suarez to Barca) You touched my heart you touched my soul. You changed my life and all my goals...

(Suarez to Barca) And love is blind and that I knew when, My heart was blinded by you...

(Suarez to Barca) I am a dreamer and when I wake, You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take...

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown · 38s
(Suarez to Barca) And as you move on, remember me, Remember us and all we used to be. I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.

Probs not serious...

...but it could be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom