• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown · 1m
(Suarez to Barca) You touched my heart you touched my soul. You changed my life and all my goals...

(Suarez to Barca) And love is blind and that I knew when, My heart was blinded by you...

(Suarez to Barca) I am a dreamer and when I wake, You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take...

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown · 38s
(Suarez to Barca) And as you move on, remember me, Remember us and all we used to be. I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.

Probs not serious...

...but it could be...

When did Brendan get a RAWK account?

Salvadora

sRPNkwK.png

http://instagram.com/p/qUWxafwWU7/?modal=true

We've got the replacement for Ludivine too <3

jesalr

We've gotten a CPO for the remaining land for our stadium. We can go ahead with the building fairly soon then. Hopeful we can still hit 2017

Scum

We've gotten a CPO for the remaining land for our stadium. We can go ahead with the building fairly soon then. Hopeful we can still hit 2017
That's good to hear. Now stop Usho from trying to sell Lamela. We only just found him. :<

Barzul

I do not understand the concept of being a fan of a player and supporting whatever team he is on. I mean I loved RVP, loved him. But when he was gone he was dead to me. With Cesc I also liked him a lot, but even when he was in La Liga I was still rooting for RM in most Clasico's. Like I said that concept is so foreign to me. Wonder what kind of rationale LeBron fans use.

Slizz

I do not understand the concept of being a fan of a player and supporting whatever team he is on. I mean I loved RVP, loved him. But when he was gone he was dead to me. With Cesc I also liked him a lot, but even when he was in La Liga I was still rooting for RM in most Clasico's. Like I said that concept is so foreign to me. Wonder what kind of rationale LeBron fans use.

In my case its easy to root for a player regardless team. Zlatan is bigger than any team.

Maddox

Is that not called being bitter?

wedward

Some people get into Basketball because they like a certain player. I assume this is what happened with Bla. Teams change so much in the NBA and it's such a superstar driven sport that some people just follow one player. Lebron is like Messi or Ronaldo. If Messi left Barca and went to PSG I am sure there would be quite a few "Barca fans" who would become PSG fans.

Blablurn

Some people get into Basketball because they like a certain player. I assume this is what happened with Bla. Teams change so much in the NBA and it's such a superstar driven sport that some people just follow one player. Lebron is like Messi or Ronaldo. If Messi left Barca and went to PSG I am sure there would be quite a few "Barca fans" who would become PSG fans.

yo. the last time i cared about basketball was in the 90s. i didnt even care for nowitzki.

but during my china year i met some americans and started to watch more and more nba. i also followed the whole lebron james thing in the summer.

I dont take it as serious with the nba as for example with football. but i dont care to be honest. 2 losses and 2 wins in the last 4 years were pretty entertaining.

wedward

yo. the last time i cared about basketball was in the 90s. i didnt even care for nowitzki.

but during my china year i met some americans and started to watch more and more nba. i also followed the whole lebron james thing in the summer.

I dont take it as serious with the nba as for example with football. but i dont care to be honest. 2 losses and 2 wins in the last 4 years were pretty entertaining.

Don't think it's a bad thing. If you don't live in the city or feel a real connection with the team, why force yourself to watch.

I am rooting for the Cavs in the east now.

GQman2121

Banned

The easy answer is, is that they're not sports fans.

GQman2121

Banned
lol what.

Because you don't feel allegiance to a particular team you aren't a sports fan?

Or are you going to tell me you aren't a real sports fan unless you go through the good and the bad.

If you say that you follow a player, like many around the world do with James, yes, you're not really a fan of sports, so much as a fan of players that are in the spotlight.

The good with the bad is one way of looking at it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom