• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Yeah, brilliant, just after fast finishes.

yeah :)

haven't played In a while. Got to style on some fools with my Pro Zidane :p

--------

Team is in clear need of midfielders. Losing Rooney will be a massive loss if he's not replaced with a world class player.

Shame about Nani too :(

Dibbz

We have nobody else like Arteta at the moment which is why we are so fucked without him when he doesn't play. He's our metronome. Schweinsteiger, Busquets, Alonso, Carrick and Pirlo are also similar for their teams (all better than Arteta at this role).

Really? He is better than Carrick at least.

arteta_carrick78qn8.jpeg

Does he even wish to play abroad? I could see him staying in Dortmund for a really long time as Bayern will most likely go for Draxler instead and Barca doesnt need him anymore. If Real gets Bale they should be out of the running too, what's left? I can't envision him at PSG, City, Chelsea or Monaco. That makes United the only wild card left.

I wouldn't be surprised if the clause was made with Bayern in mind. I wouldn't even rule out a move in 2015. Fuck Götze for that, I'd be surprised if Reus didn't fuck off in 2015. Some midfielder is gonna be pissed at Bayern after this season and leave. Robben/Ribery getting old, Götze playing as fake 9 and you've got room for Draxler and Reus.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is Moyes due to give a conference after this game? Id really like to know if we are close to anyone, this is beyond worrying now.

So Moyes has got the team playing just like Fergie. Clank!

Oh, you think clank is your ally, but you merely adopted the clank. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see Liverpool beneath me until 2005. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The middle table betrays you, because it belongs to me!

jLebTQj0SHyG2.jpg

Oh, you think clank is your ally, but you merely adopted the clank. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see Liverpool beneath me until 2005. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The middle table betrays you, because it belongs to me!

jLebTQj0SHyG2.jpg
Hahahahaha

Perfect

Btw Adnan and Lingard playing for the u21s tonight vs City

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He isn't going to say anything other than "We're working hard".

Why? What's going on there?

That means nothing to me, no-one seems to be asking him if anything is close, that in itself is all the encouragement I want, that something is at least progressing, atm we show no interest in anyone other than Fabregas so id at least like to know there are deals being done.

Clegg

Is Moyes due to give a conference after this game? Id really like to know if we are close to anyone, this is beyond worrying now.
I doubt we have any deals in the pipeline.

Looks like we've put all our eggs in the Fabregas basket. And since that doesn't look like happening we're in a bit of a pickle.

That means nothing to me, no-one seems to be asking him if anything is close, that in itself is all the encouragement I want, that something is at least progressing, atm we show no interest in anyone other than Fabregas so id at least like to know there are deals being done.
He's not going to say that and people are asking him all the time.

That was a great goal...but whoever that defender was that was just pathetic. Think it was Evans. Slowing turn than Mertesacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom