• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You cant but laugh at Wellbeck sometimes

He already did. He got 2 infact:

7105275881_3401905af8_z.jpg

No one will remember that, like every other trophy Arsenal give.

He won the only trophy that counts.

So, on this day, Anderson wasn't a complete fatty. About all I can take from that.

Actually it was nice to see Gohan finally play for us. Can tell he's a goalscorer, rest of his game needs work.

So, on this day, Anderson wasn't a complete fatty. About all I can take from that.

Actually it was nice to see Gohan finally play for us. Can tell he's a goalscorer, rest of his game needs work.

Nani was great until the injury. Everyone else looked lethargic or just not up to match fitness.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I seriously think united will finish 5th. This is a very very average looking side

They will still easily beat 15 of the 19 other teams in the league. Even if the other big boys have better teams, United wont drop points in the easy games.

Arnie

I seriously think united will finish 5th. This is a very very average looking side

Liverpool lost Alonso and went from a 2nd place finish (with the highest points total not to win it at the time) to 7th.

United have lost the most important figure in their entire club, haven't signed a single top class player, and could well lose their fourth highest goal scorer of all time. Throw in the wank pre-season form and myopic new manager and you've got yourself a potential fudzilla.

Shagwell

Liverpool lost Alonso and went from a 2nd place finish (with the highest points total not to win it at the time) to 7th.

United have lost the most important figure in their entire club, haven't signed a single top class player, and could well lose their fourth highest goal scorer of all time. Throw in the wank pre-season form and myopic new manager and you've got yourself a potential fudzilla.

I want to believe this

United are going to win the title. It will be the funniest thing ever.
But history has taught me to prepare myself for this

Mmmmmm all of this is delicious. Give it to me.

I just need someone to say that this is the worst United team they've seen and it will complete the most stereotypical pre-season we've ever had.

United are going to win the title. It will be the funniest thing ever.
It's actually going to be amazing. Souls will be crushed up and down the land.

Also Liverpool fans still going on about that 2nd place finish like its some sort of achievement. Lollerpool!

I think people forget how shit United looked in last year's pre season. We weren't scoring goals until like the last pre season game.

Arnie

It's actually going to be amazing. Souls will be crushed up and down the land.

Also Liverpool fans still going on about that 2nd place finish like its some sort of achievement. Lollerpool!

Mmmmmm all of this is delicious. Give it to me.

I just need someone to say that this is the worst United team they've seen and it will complete the most stereotypical pre-season we've ever had.

I think people forget how shit United looked in last year's pre season. We weren't scoring goals until like the last pre season game.
Spoken with the naivety of someone who's only ever supported a team with a single successful manager in their lifetime.

Moyes could well be a Hodgson.

Looks like Anzhi's budget will be slashed to 50 million euros a season.

Zenit are apparently already circling like vultures and are after Kokorin and Lacina Traore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom