• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellz

I think it's already too late to buy.

12864179-origpic-051c2b.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I doubt we have any deals in the pipeline.

Looks like we've put all our eggs in the Fabregas basket. And since that doesn't look like happening we're in a bit of a pickle.

If this is true its unacceptable, especially given how poorly our pre season has gone so far, Im not going out and saying that Moyes should be judged prematurely but this is seriously worrying.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh, you think clank is your ally, but you merely adopted the clank. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see Liverpool beneath me until 2005. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The middle table betrays you, because it belongs to me!

jLebTQj0SHyG2.jpg
Perfect! :lol

Tc91

I doubt we have any deals in the pipeline.

Looks like we've put all our eggs in the Fabregas basket. And since that doesn't look like happening we're in a bit of a pickle.

Roger the rum man has said Ronaldo will sign for us very soon.

Bring on Thursday.

Clegg

If this is true its unacceptable, especially given how poorly our pre season has gone so far, Im not going out and saying that Moyes should be judged prematurely but this is seriously worrying.
This isn't Moyes's fault. He's gotten no help from Woodward who looks to be making a balls of this transfer window. And Rooney is just a massive baby who wants to leave because he isn't number one any more.

Tc91

Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 5h
Off for a game of Golf with Roger the Rum man... Will keep you all posted later....

Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 1h
Roger the rum man celebrates the front 9 saying Ronaldo will sign for MUFC very very soon....
Thursday.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bebe...what? I thought he was cast off as a failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom