• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year is going to be really exciting, having fear for your club adds a lot of excitement that I only feel in CL football.

We gotta buy someone though.

Meier

United are going to win the title. It will be the funniest thing ever.

I really don't think they will. I don't necessarily think City will win it, but I'm pretty certain United won't. Feels like it will be between City and Chelsea.. Chelsea has the advantage since Mou was so untouchable there.

Arnie

Watching Up.

That first ten god damn minutes..
Fucking kills me.

Can't hack it.
Spoken like someone who has suffered the scarring effects of having seen his team become mid-table also-rans.
We've only ever been title contenders on exception, in my lifetime.

I'm used to Liverpool not being in with a shout during the final month of the season, it's the norm for me. But striking at the heart of your reply, which you couldn't articulate, I do know how easy it is to fall from such a high place to such a comparatively low place in such a short period of time.

Given the immense upheaval at your club, unlike anything it's known for over two decades, you'd be wise to listen up.

IT MIGHT NOT ALL BE FINE

FERGUSON IS A MEMORY

THE MANAGER WHO'S MASTERMINDED ZERO TROPHIES IS IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING

HIS TRANSFER DEALINGS THUS FAR HAVE BEEN BORDERLINE RETARDED

Hixx

This is my Man United Will Finish Third Dance.

0318_xze0.gif

Dazzler

So I bought a pair of 2003 Predators on Saturday brand new in a sports shop in Vancouver, these ones:

Predator_5F00_04_5F00_side1.jpg

So much nicer than modern boots. Today's Predators are pukeworthy

dc89

So I bought a pair of 2003 Predators on Saturday brand new in a sports shop in Vancouver, these ones:

Predator_5F00_04_5F00_side1.jpg

So much nicer than modern boots. Today's Predators are pukeworthy

They are naughty.

Pred_5F00_LZ_5F00_BlkRed_5F00_Main.jpg

I have them. I think Arnold does too. Proper naughty.

Yen

Liverpool lost Alonso and went from a 2nd place finish (with the highest points total not to win it at the time) to 7th.

United have lost the most important figure in their entire club, haven't signed a single top class player, and could well lose their fourth highest goal scorer of all time. Throw in the wank pre-season form and myopic new manager and you've got yourself a potential fudzilla.
+ Renee Mullinsteen leaving to be replaced by Phil Neville and Ryan Giggleswick

SwiftKey just replaced Giggs with Giggleswick. What the hell is a Giggleswick?

Dazzler

I don't, Adidas didn't have them in their stock room to send me.

Was very disappointing. But I'm still rocking my other Adidas boots and they're doing me fine.

46649.jpg

They're nice

The simpler the better. Modern boots just have too many different colours going on at once and weird little plastic bits everywhere

Arnie

+ Renee Mullinsteen leaving to be replaced by Phil Neville and Ryan Giggleswick

SwiftKey just replaced Giggs with Giggleswick. What the hell is a Giggleswick?
Forgot about that. 

Huge downgrade all round. 
They're nice

The simpler the better. Modern boots just have too many different colours going on at once and weird little plastic bits everywhere
Aye, the base layer needs to be black. Can't be fucked with all these luminescent green boots knocking about nowadays.

dc89

I don't, Adidas didn't have them in their stock room to send me.

Was very disappointing. But I'm still rocking my other Adidas boots and they're doing me fine.

46649.jpg

Oh damn!!! Those are nice too. I really liked the AdiPure's. I remember when Dzeko used them.

U43213_Adidas_AdiPure_IV_TRX_FG_Black_with_White.jpg

He now uses Predators. The new ones are foul.

subtles

If Liverpool get into the top four at the expense of ANY of the teams currently occupying dem positions.....it will be sweet. Soooo sweet. The pain and salt mixed with the aspirations and pleasure....

Impossible, don't tease dc you horrible person.

Seriously. It'll be a collectible.

'Oh, that little thing preventing my papers from blowing off of the table? Its a rare Nintendo console, some say it sparked Nintendo's 12-month downfall into making Angry Birds and Candy Crush ripoffs for mobile phones. There are only 500,000 of them in Europe, you know. Very rare indeed.'

Fucking kills me.

Can't hack it.

We've only ever been title contenders on exception, in my lifetime.

I'm used to Liverpool not being in with a shout during the final month of the season, it's the norm for me. But striking at the heart of your reply, which you couldn't articulate, I do know how easy it is to fall from such a high place to such a comparatively low place in such a short period of time.

Given the immense upheaval at your club, unlike anything it's known for over two decades, you'd be wise to listen up.

IT MIGHT NOT ALL BE FINE

FERGUSON IS A MEMORY

THE MANAGER WHO'S MASTERMINDED ZERO TROPHIES IS IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING

HIS TRANSFER DEALINGS THUS FAR HAVE BEEN BORDERLINE RETARDED

:lol

You never go full Kermit, Arnold.

The Under-21s kick off their competitive campaign against Tottenham at Aldershot on Friday, and admission to the EBB Stadium at the Recreation Ground will be free for all supporters.

Drummy is expected to field several well-known players tonight, including an opportunity for Chelsea fans to take a look at Nigerian Kenneth Omeruo, who impressed in the African Cup of Nations and Confederations Cup, as well as Josh McEachran and Nathaniel Chalobah, who have not joined the first team squad in America.

Just on the odd case anyone is near the stadium or gives a shit enough to go! I am looking forward to it seeing as it is 5 minutes down the road from me :D

Seriously. It'll be a collectible.

'Oh, that little thing preventing my papers from blowing off of the table? Its a rare Nintendo console, some say it sparked Nintendo's 12-month downfall into making Angry Birds and Candy Crush ripoffs for mobile phones. There are only 500,000 of them in Europe, you know. Very rare indeed.'

I think you should get one to finally have something other than a Sony product in your house. :p

You'll also have helped increase the Wii U sales anyway.

If we team up, we can increase the install base within FootyGAF.

I'll start when I grab ZombiU tomorrow, I'll just mention it in every post. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom