• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download dota 2 then. I'll play with footie GAF people.

Don't even have Windows 7 bruv :D

Still can;'t decide whether to build that PC

If I order the components now, I can build it in my fortnight off in September. But I fear it would relegate the PS4 to uselessness, in which case I'll have wasted £350 on it.

ib0tckqME48fA7.gif

lol

Is that House of Wax?

edit: Shit, double post. I've replaced Andres :(

Tc91

Meltdown at Anzhi, apparently the owner is fed up and is pulling the plug. All the team is up for sale.

Rene come back :(

LTWheels

Don't even have Windows 7 bruv :D

Still can;'t decide whether to build that PC

If I order the components now, I can build it in my fortnight off in September. But I fear it would relegate the PS4 to uselessness, in which case I'll have wasted £350 on it.

What do you have, a mac? The mac clients out now. Or old operating system? I would be surprised if dota 2 doesn't work on XP.

Tbh, if your getting a ps4 you don't need a powerful PC. Just get a good enough PC to run games that won't come to consoles. As your getting a PS4 don't need to worry about having a powerful PC for multiplats.

Meltdown at Anzhi, apparently the owner is fed up and is pulling the plug. All the team is up for sale.

Rene come back :(

Sell Suarez, sign Eto'o and Bernard

Brendan pls

@LT, I'm still using a 5 year old Vaio. Can;t even run Steam in BPM with an acceptable framerate

Wolves have had it.

We used to have a Wolves fan in here once.

They're in freefall, and they have no clue how to stop it. Every time they tried improving things they got even worse last season. Its fascinating, and frightening.

@Freewheelin', can you use that Pulse Elite headset as normal TV headphones?

bobito

Banned
I don't visit that thread, but I disagree. Popgaf ventures beyond their thread into OT and get into cat fights over their idols. Kpop just uses their gifs.

People who answer just with gifs are the worse. I ignore most music threads on here so never seen popgaf really.

arkon

Did you buy a WiiU?

:p

Do you guys ever get a craving to try a game in a genre that's new to you?

I really, really want to play Dragon's Crown and Dota 2 atm. I'm burned out on FPS and TPS

Yeah. I was thinking of trying out Dota2. I've been watching a few of the livestreams from TI3 to try and grasp some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom