• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who answer just with gifs are the worse. I ignore most music threads on here so never seen popgaf really.

520.gif

I disagree, it's funny and a lot better than saying:

"Creepy slow smile for seeing something amusing"

Clegg

Ian Ladyman @Ian_Ladyman_DM

Moyes: "We will sign some players before the end of the summer. But these are the champions of England. I look forward to season with them.”
Interesting.

Nyx

FC Utrecht and Espanyol are showing interest in former Tottenham man David Bentley.

The 28-year-old is currently without a club following his release from Spurs earlier this summer, and has been unable to earn a deal in England.

The winger, who earned the last of his seven England caps in 2008, has endured a staggering decline since his £16million move to White Hart Lane five years ago.

David Bentley
Without a club: Released by Tottenham this summer, David Bentley may move abroad with Utrecht and Espanyol interested

Bentley was most recently on loan at former club Blackburn, but has also had stints at Rostov in Russia, West Ham and Birmingham.

Utrecht, who finished fifth in Holland last season, appear the most likely destination for the man once dubbed ‘the new David Beckham’.

Sky Sports is mad, Utrecht can never pay his salary and a former England international isn't interested anyway.

Meier

http://i.minus.com/ibbTPkjpnR7Fz6.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Cute chick. Who is she? Just some random internet gif? United GAF has a propensity for the gif response. I pull it from my arsenal maybe once a month.. sometimes it's necessary.

K1LLER7

Moyes doesn't seem too confident of a major signing. Maybe someone like Fellani and that's it.

PS3 bros, you up for some Clubs?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cute chick. Who is she? Just some random internet gif? United GAF has a propensity for the gif response. I pull it from my arsenal maybe once a month.. sometimes it's necessary.

Even his avatar is jealous of that gif.

Salvadora

Really fantastic blog entry someone did on how the Arsenal board have hung Wenger out to dry over the recent years. Some choice picks:
Arsenal remain the only club in the Top 20 of the Deloitte Money League for whom matchday revenue is the largest revenue source. A damning indictment of the board
Demonstrating the huge failure of our commercial team to monetize the club.
  • Dein first bringing in Mr. Kroenke and Peter Hill Wood absolutely blasting this contact with his now infamous remark- "We don't want his sort here"
  • Dein then bringing Usmanov and selling his shares to him, but club and board leaning towards Kroenke and all of them selling out to him
  • Protracted saga involving Lady Nina Bracewel Smith and the subsequent making up with her
Becoming entangled with two squabbling billionaires.
An absolutely staggering amount of cash on hand. It's estimated that Arsenal could spend £70m-£120m without hitting our buffer, and that figure would be old now!
Photo+02-04-13+3+29+20+PM.jpg

http://teetribute.blogspot.in/2013/08/board-games-snakes-and-checkmate.html

Tc91

Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson 2m
Extraordinary. Former #MUFC assistant manager René Meulensteen will be moved aside after just 16 days at #Anzhi, says @arturpetrosyan

GET HIM BACK!

Shagwell

I just checked the FIFA banned substances list and cannabinoids are amongst them. Bit strange. t's the opposite of performance enhancing you'd think.

Linius

Hope this isn't regionlocked. But those are the highlights of our youngsters in their first ever match in professional football. Especially Andersen's first goal starting from 1:50 was very nice. Afterwards you see Eriksen, Fisher and Poulsen watching their young fellow Dane :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom