• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson 2m
Extraordinary. Former #MUFC assistant manager René Meulensteen will be moved aside after just 16 days at #Anzhi, says @arturpetrosyan

GET HIM BACK!
You don't need him. You have Phillip "Phil" Neville now.

Is LSD banned by fifa?

Hixx

BQw6tAeCAAAM0la.jpg:large

He even looks cool shopping in Argos

FORZA DI CANIO

Salvadora

Eto'o is not because he only has a year left on his contract and they already paid his his massive wages for this season in advance.

Willian, sure if you want to cough up 30+ million.
Willian said this within the last week:
“I tried to leave Shakhtar for over a year, but couldn’t do it,”
“I had offers from big English clubs and from other places, but Shakhtar never accepted them. Anzhi were the only ones who agreed to pay for my release clause. I have enormous affection and respect for this club, but everybody knows that my dreams and desires haven’t changed.
“I have the goal of playing for a big club and being in the spotlight to rejoin the Brazil national team but for now I’m an Anzhi player, and I intend to keep playing here with a calm mind.”
“They were only willing to let me go if someone could pay the release clause fee. I wanted very badly to go to England, but I have no regrets and couldn’t wait any longer to leave Shakhtar. They used to tell me one thing and then act otherwise.”
If Anzhi were to flog him on the cheap he'd be worth a punt.

erm you cannot leave in the same window..

Yes you can. The only restriction is how many clubs you can represent in any given year. He never played for Dinamo this season, and he never even got to play for Anzhi either because he was hurt.

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during
one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play
official matches for two clubs.

Shagwell

You don't need him. You have Phillip "Phil" Neville now.

Is LSD banned by fifa?

I'd love to watch a creative midfielder try to play on LSD. That'd be awesome. Give it to someone like Xabi. He'd probably be shit for 89 minutes but he'd make one pass that'd blow all of our fucking minds, guaranteed.

Ever hear about that pitcher in baseball that threw a no-hitter on acid? That's pretty badass. Bit easier though considering you don't have to run anywhere / have physical contact with others.

Salvadora

I have to imagine that these Suarez interviews are going to be on the back page of every newspaper in the country tomorrow.

I'd rather it be an amicable split, to be honest. Dragging dirty laundry into the public is poor form.

pulga

Banned
Ive missed all the days news

Someone recap

Have we signed Bale yet lolololololololololololoooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom