• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy. Being payed 100k per week, loved by millions of fans, and backed to the hilt despite all of his appaling behaviour.

Such a tough hand he's been dealt.

BQBcEcUCUAEmRDI.jpg

Feorax

Interesting that the Daily Mail has just put up a piece where JWH has re-iterated Suarez is not for sale.

Funny timing that.

FootballFan

Ive missed all the days news

Someone recap

Have we signed Bale yet lolololololololololololoooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Well he was removed from Tottenham's twitter background so you might as well already order a kit with his name and transfer him in fifa too.

GHG

Ive missed all the days news

Someone recap

Have we signed Bale yet lolololololololololololoooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Suarez is about to explode. Gervinho trained with Roma. Roma want Benzema to join Gervinho.

Arnie

Even I think this is going to be great.

If we're gonna break up I want it to be as ugly as possible, and Suarez just makes himself look worse and worse.

Shagwell

Even I think this is going to be great.

If we're gonna break up I want it to be as ugly as possible, and Suarez just makes himself look worse and worse.

Aye.

He's definitely going to be one of those players that comes back and gets booed for the full 90 but manages to score. I already dread that moment.

Yen

Remember that time the Guardian had an exclusive and it turned out to be "Bale might move to Inter for £40m in 2011"

Lightning

Banned
Poor guy. Being payed 100k per week, loved by millions of fans, and backed to the hilt despite all of his appaling behaviour.

Such a tough hand he's been dealt.
But he wants CL football and you can't offer him that in the near future and aren't investing the necessary funds to get that.

Managers like Moyes and Wenger can wait 8 years but players really can't. It cost us Nasri, RVP, Fabregas etc... It's cost Spurs Modric and Bale is next. It's just the way it is.

Apparently the headline reads, "Suarez plea to Liverpool: set me free."

Lol, as if that will make a bloody difference. He should be pleading with Arsenal to stop being such cheapskates if he wants to go so badly.

Interesting that the Daily Mail has just put up a piece where JWH has re-iterated Suarez is not for sale.

Funny timing that.
So basically nothing's really changed. He wants to go, but we don't want to sell, especially to Arsenal. Though we possibly would for crazy money that Arsenal won't pay.

Meier

Willian said this within the last week:

If Anzhi were to flog him on the cheap he'd be worth a punt.

Shakhtar are absolutely ruthless -- there's no forcing a move there. Willian is an amazing player, would love to see him reuinted with Ferna if Anzhi do try and sell him.

Feorax

But he wants CL football and you can't offer him that in the near future and aren't investing the necessary funds to get that.

Managers like Moyes and Wenger can wait 8 years but players really can't. It cost us Nasri, RVP, Fabregas etc... It's cost Spurs Modric and Bale is next. It's just the way it is.

I completely agree. It's just really shitty when it becomes hyperbolic and personal.

dc89

Buffon, Bonucci, Caceres , Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pirlo, Asamoah, Vidal, Marchisio, Tevez, Vucinic

Pirlo jersey is at the ready.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Am I dc'ing with this?

1375798873_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Gone from official twitter and Times Square.

It's all over Usho it's all over

I hate to break it to you but these things don't mean anything. I expect Bale to join you but the billboard has been up for a month. From the club itself:

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 33m
Gareth was on that background too. Did anyone notice? We change our social media backgrounds regularly and feature all players. #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 35m
Changing our Twitter background seems to have created a bit of a frenzy. With Clint leaving the Club, it was time for an image change #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 1h
The two-week campaign was so popular that it was extended by a further fortnight, which ends today @NYSpurs #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 1h
We've been delighted with the response to the Gareth Bale NBC billboard in Times Square @nyspurs #THFC

These things would have happened whether Bale stays or goes.

Meier

Apparently Sport (Spanish paper) are saying Denis Suarez to Barca will be official within the next week. If City don't have a 50% sell-on clause, a buy-back option, etc. then I will hunt down Txiki and publicly flog him.

The Mirror are saying United have given up on Cesc and have now moved onto Fellaini. Won't meet the buy-out clause though as previously reported..

Splatt

Liverpool should keep Suarez and let him rot on the bench until his contract runs out for being a disgusting piece of shit.

Dibbz

I hate to break it to you but these things don't mean anything. I expect Bale to join you but the billboard has been up for a month. From the club itself:

What about Fifa 14? Wonder who will replace Bale. Maybe they could just photoshop a Madrid top on him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

neo fun allowed.jpg

Yeah, you can. If your TV has a USB port or a headphone socket. My TV has a USB port, but I hardly watch anything on my TV so I just use it on my PS3, iPad and my iPhone.

Comes with a 3.5mm cable too.

Cheers

That's to pairs of headphone I've broken now, trod on my current pair last week :(

http://www.sainsburysentertainment....Stereo-Headset/product.html?product=E11121684

Is that the Elite pair, mislabelled as the standard one?

Also, if you use it with the 3.5mm cable, does the battery still drain?

And how ling does it take to charge? I do a lot of my gaming and TV watching ith headphones, so they'd be in use constantly

Shagwell

Four episodes into season 2.

:lol just had the episode where that guy comes up to Malcolm and asks him to stop swearing.

Laughed so hard my stomach spasmd.

I've only watched the pilot episode so far. Were you hooked from the first episode or do you reckon it gets better?

Plan on watching it tonight I think.

Arnie

I've only watched the pilot episode so far. Were you hooked from the first episode or do you reckon it gets better?

Plan on watching it tonight I think.
Absolutely hooked, breezed through the first series in a night.

Man there's a comment about the Matrix in episode 2 that killed me.

Salvadora

Suarez is an odious little rat

As a Liverpool fan I hope we sell him asap

I'm sick of him
Maybe it's naive of me, but you would think Suarez would have built up a bit of respect for Liverpool over his time at the club. They've backed him 100% through thick and thin.
Arsenal are still in for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan
John Cross, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom