• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

I don't know why he wants to leave us *now*.

I'm sure he'll get plenty of offers next season.

Lifes too short to think like this. If you think like this in any career it can be suicide. There are no guarantees in life, you have to select only from the options presented to you at any given time.

I'm down for Arsenal spunking it all on him only to crash & burn. I don't think they will, but it would be boss. I want them to give us a truckload of money for him, fail to qualify and have to put up with this shit in a years' time.

Feorax

You know what would be fucking hillarious? Lets give Costa the number 7 when he signs, even if Suarez is still here.

Surely Suarez will understand? We have to move on after all.

Arnie

Arnie is crying on the inside. We can all see it. It's cool man You still have Suso and the Coutz.
:lol

I'm genuinely not. Suarez is a heavy burden to hold and it feels great that he's taking the weight over to other shoulders.

I just want the club's reaction.

This is like a soap.

FootballFan

Ughh wasn't his excuse at first that everybody hated him in england and he couldn't handle it?

Now that Madrid aren't showing any interest...

“I have no problem playing in England for many more years. If we are just talking about the level of the football and the way the supporters are then it is an incredible league"

Sam Wallace says the European Commission are going to force Barca and R.Madrid to becomes PLC's.

Beautiful.

Football is alive.

ivoXPuCFZZgaQ.gif

subtles

The whole Suarez situation is just boring now and makes me sick. I couldn't care less where he ends up. #PlayerPower being the way it is, why even sign a contract anymore?

Funny he's the darling of the English media now.

LTWheels

The best thing about this is that as he's banned, if we still refuse to sell, he's got roughly 6 weeks to cool down.

If he still refuses to play he can rot losing match sharpness in a World Cup year.

mil6es

The joke is we are not going to budge unless the right amount comes in, he needs to realise that he is going up agains Liverpool not Groningen same tactics do not apply

There's probably a 'don't act like a twat or this is forfeit' clause in the contract, which he fucking blew when he bit Premier Ass.

Cheers FW. On the verge of ordering

Feorax

From Telegraph Journalist:

@ said:
_ChrisBascombe: There's key, legally significant element of Suarez contract he's ignored which, sadly for him, has absolutely no ambiguity. EXPIRES 2016.

LTWheels

Even Torres didn't sink to these levels.

He hasn't even put in a transfer request yet despite all his nonsense. That suggests to me that despite wanting to leave, he's holding out for someone other than Arsenal.

Fry

Howdy bitches.

I dont know what's harder to follow, this thread or the whatsapp chat. At least i get to see Wilbury's penis in the latter.

ShogunX

Well this certainly makes things awkward. A lot of fans have been in denial about Suarez wanting out despite what he said when interviewed in Uruguay. I suggested on RAWK a few weeks back that he was a cunt for the way he has gone about this whole thing but predictably my post got deleted and got told he was being misquoted.

A lot of what he says in this new interview doesn't make a whole lot of sense but like I said the other day he doesn't seem the brightest guy around. This interview would make sense if it was Real Madrid coming in for him and not Arsenal especially with all of this ''local rival'' talk. Of course Arsenal are not local but we certainly view them as our rivals next season for a Champions League place.

If we sell to Arsenal then a lot of people at the club will look like cunts and the fans will be on their back straight away. It's going to be an interesting few days.

I really really really hope Arsenal miss out on CL qualification the night Suarez signs for them.

Like he's in the ground and shit.

And then the camera cuts to him.

sad-suarez1.jpg

ShogunX

Ughh wasn't his excuse at first that everybody hated him in england and he couldn't handle it?

Now that Madrid aren't showing any interest...

“I have no problem playing in England for many more years. If we are just talking about the level of the football and the way the supporters are then it is an incredible league"

The same supporters who have booed him up and down the country whilst signing songs about his teeth and being a racist.

In Uruguay he also mentioned how having his daughter growing up in a place where her father is talked about constantly is not healthy.

I'm going to visit RAWK and see if people are still defending the man.

SopCast is the best thing that happened to football since Materazzi left it.

I use it all the time now. Doesn't always have English commentary but the quality is always great.

nitewulf

United fans realize they are at the verge of a downward spiral, if Cuntney leaves, and Barca don't sell Cesc...they'll become even shittier than they currently are, as hard as that is to believe, and with a shit manager...well, it'll be glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom