• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

I really really really hope Arsenal miss out on CL qualification the night Suarez signs for them.

Like he's in the ground and shit.

And then the camera cuts to him.

sad-suarez1.jpg

Still finishes above Liverpool.

Salvadora

Public Limited Company. Their shares will be able to be bought and sold freely on the stock market...I think.
Wonder what sort of a difference we'll see in the long run.
It's okay, everybody did. :(
It should have been you! I wish we had done some £24m over 24 years style deal so he would've moved to Italy.
Alan Davies will be livid on that podcast he does (if they sign him), he hates Suarez with a passion.
It's a shame we're missing out of the Tuesday Club during the summer break. One of the best podcasts around. Alan doesn't seem to talk about Arsenal on twitter so we'll have to wait a couple of weeks to find out :/

Delicious. Hes obviously a massive twat and always has been. Amazing talent but a complete nut job. Arsenal wanting him is so weird, I honestly though Wenger would get in 3-4 quality players but seems like they are pinning all their hopes on Suarez.

Still, Arsenal with Suarez is going to be incredible if they can maintain the defensive consistency from the end of last season. That said they have to get to October first or end of September when he can play.

Arsenal could have got Paulinho and Soldado for nearly the same
price...

United fans realize they are at the verge of a downward spiral, if Cuntney leaves, and Barca don't sell Cesc...they'll become even shittier than they currently are, as hard as that is to believe, and with a shit manager...well, it'll be glorious.

Whats moyes gonna do?? Ask ryan giggs and watch videos of suarez on tv?

Pls.

Guys.

Come on.

You guys haven't won in trophy in 8 years.

I'm glad you have confidence in your team and stuff but there isn't a club in the world who's threatened by you guys apart from in Ligue 2.

bud

Remember what Agger did to Torres?

Yeah, it'll be a bit worse than that.

it's absolutely appalling that liverpool supporters on the last couple of pages seem to be supporting the murder of a player by one of their own.

called the police and sent an email to evilore.

you will be dealt with swiftly.

FootballFan

Guys.

Come on.

You guys haven't won in trophy in 8 years.

I'm glad you have confidence in your team and stuff but there isn't a club in the world who's threatened by you guys apart from in Ligue 2.

This is just the first huge signing, 1-2 more and we all know what happens.

Randdalf

It's a shame we're missing out of the Tuesday Club during the summer break. One of the best podcasts around. Alan doesn't seem to talk about Arsenal on twitter so we'll have to wait a couple of weeks to find out :/

I'd recommend it to any football fan, except perhaps Spurs fans, I'm not an Arsenal fan and I think it's great.

Zabojnik

Had lots of problems with SopCast unfortunately. It would be unresponsive suddenly and it's always a good minute behind.

Yeah, it's always behind, but that's the nature of the beast, can't be helped. Been working flawlessly for me lately. Tons of quality links on Wiziwig. Dat Arenavision.in.

FootballFan

it's absolutely appalling that liverpool supporters on the last couple of pages seem to be supporting the murder of a player by one of their own.

called the police and sent an email to evilore.

you will be dealt with swiftly.

bud you are the best.

Just letting you know.

ShogunX

I wonder if this interview is the reason Suarez stayed behind lol?

You have to hand it to him. He's one sneaky bastard.

Was my first thought back in May when his crusade began.

Well two sets of fans are goign to turn into fickle hypocrites.

Maybe I'm in denial but I still dont think Suarez will be an Arsenal player.

Yen

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC
In other news...look who else is staying at the team hotel in Oslo. Ian, we'd like you to meet Wu-Tang
BRBO13VCMAA9xX8.jpg

FootballFan

How will this impact you and who you play with on FIFA? No more Suarez at Liverpool? Who will you use to beat Timu now.

Watch the 8-0 video bro, it's all Coutz. Unsung hero.

Assaidi, Coutz, Sturridge, Gerrard and Sterling did more for me in fifa to be honest. Lucas is so shit at everything in fifa. Suarez never did anything oddly enough.

#FuckSuarez.

YNWA

rTS0IXT.jpg

So bored of FIFA 13 now, literally don't know what to do next.

Try win seasons with no losses? That'll be boring, especially since I almost did it already(one of the 2 losses came from psn signing out while I was winning 4-0).

Wilbur

Banned
Sturridge, Aspas, Borini

Christ

Hope we're looking for strikers now

Three good strikers for one position seems fine, considering you have Yesil in the reserves as well (he's a striker right?). You're only playing 1 up front, you don't need more than 3.

altho costa

Empty

i thought the little tiffs between spurs and liverpool fans recently were funny but arsenal and liverpool fans throwing shit over this move should be gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom