• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewulf

Guys.

Come on.

You guys haven't won in trophy in 8 years.

I'm glad you have confidence in your team and stuff but there isn't a club in the world who's threatened by you guys apart from in Ligue 2.

nah i just think Manchester United is piece of shit team, and they will become even shittier. just getting suarez wont help arsenal win the league, but they probably will win more games than they did last season.

ShogunX

Nobody is allowed to discuss Suarez on RAWK. All threads locked.

They really do take the forum far too seriously and allow a bit of moderating power to their heads.

Wilbur

Banned
Appreciating the love for Thick of It in here. Any of you massive gay shites seen In The Loop?

Yeah boyyyyy

"I would have blacked up, yes. It was radio, nobody would've known."

:lol :lol :lol

It was 2x12

Junkie twat getting between Jesse and Walt?

Crush over :p

Season finale time

Wait... what?!
tell me you're not fucking serious :looooooool, you didn't shout WALT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Wilbur

Banned
I'm the only one watching Everton - Valencia match?

I got it on in the background, watching Fellaini play deep with great interest. Anichebe looking alright and Naismith buzzing around like the little cunt he is.

They're gonna get bummed on the counter this year.

Dark Rider

I got it on in the background, watching Fellaini play deep with great interest. Anichebe looking alright and Naismith buzzing around like the little cunt he is.

They're gonna get bummed on the counter this year.

If Fellaini keep screwing those goal assists surely you will lose interest?

No. Seems like both teams go to shit when in the opposition box.

The story of the match so far, which begs the question why did they get ahead of Liverpool in the league table?

Fry

It was 2x12

Junkie twat getting between Jesse and Walt?

Crush over :p

Season finale time

Hahahahahaha

Fry pls

iZFIkeeT4aI25.gif

Dark Rider

But Liverpool could still get ahead, I just feel that Liverpool spread their failure evenly while Everton shined more when they needed it.

Yeah boyyyyy

"I would have blacked up, yes. It was radio, nobody would've known."

:lol :lol :lol

Wait... what?!
tell me you're not fucking serious :looooooool, you didn't shout WALT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

I wasn't bothered, whichever way he went

It was Walt's morality vs the immediate future of Jesse's likeability

Onto S3 tonight

Wilbur

Banned
What a pointlessly unrealistic way to end the season

that's always been my gripe with season 2, but... you have to accept it isn't necessarily a very realistic show from here on in lol. There's no aliens or higher powers, but its all about keeping the drama up. And its fucking brilliant. Keep going

ShogunX

he's good, it still baffles me how Milan ditched him over "dental problems" that was hilarious

Hope we have a move wrapped up for him asap.

These two commentators are still chatting shite - Kevin Mirallas is an up and coming youngster.....He's nearly 26.

''Martinez could talk a dog out of a bush and then back in again.'' Huh?

Dark Rider

Hope we have a move wrapped up for him asap.

I don't think that would happen, I think Liverpool thinking about a striker more than anything right now, and I want him to stay in Valencia :p

These two commentators are still chatting shite - Kevin Mirallas is an up and coming youngster.....He's nearly 26.

''Martinez could talk a dog out of a bush and then back in again.'' Huh?

lol
Try listening to commentators that speak a language you don't understand

Hitcher is just ruthless.

Respect.

This sounds terrible, but I just don't like junkie characters on TV unless there's some depth and sympathy to them, like Bubbles on The Wire. Not only are the characters normally one-dimensional, but their storylines are always repetetive, cliched and painfully slow.

Scenes about getting high and rehab are universally boring.

BB:
Hank has grown on me a lot, really like him now. Bollocks is Walt Jr 15 though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom