• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Everton had 3 on 1 then and fucked it up, jesus. Awful work from everyone in the box. Mirallas getting away from the defender was top tho.

Slizz

tumblr_mr4ffcCq6W1qi2wxio6_r1_250.gif

Never watched BB until Sunday. Trying to power thru the seasons and make it for 5 coming up.

Halfway through S2 now.

Wilbur

Banned
This sounds terrible, but I just don't like junkie characters on TV unless there's some depth and sympathy to them, like Bubbles on The Wire. Not only are the characters normally one-dimensional, but their storylines are always repetetive, cliched and painfully slow.

Scenes about getting high and rehab are universally boring.

Hank has grown on me a lot, really like him now. Bollocks is Walt Jr 15 though :p

Bubbles is one of the best characters in any fucking thing ever. The acting... jesus. Just unreal.

Good for the Hank love too. Again, he gets better as well in coming seasons. Jesse is much much better from now as well.

Walt is always baller.

FootballFan

This sounds terrible, but I just don't like junkie characters on TV unless there's some depth and sympathy to them, like Bubbles on The Wire. Not only are the characters normally one-dimensional, but their storylines are always repetetive, cliched and painfully slow.

Scenes about getting high and rehab are universally boring.

BB:
Hank has grown on me a lot, really like him now. Bollocks is Walt Jr 15 though :p

But he was 15 when they filmed that season..

K1LLER7

Renounce FIFA, and I'll think about it
Seriously, F EA and their shitty servers.

Would still play FIFA over TLoU though.

Sorry, I can't remember, is it you or kharma that has bad taste/shit opinions?
Hmm, Said i'll root for Barca this season in La Liga

I like Bebe. I like Adnan. I like Neymar too.

If that means I have bad taste/Shit opinions, so be it.

#Bebe4Life #DatHoldUpPlay #NextRonaldinhoMessiWho

a) I like Welbeck but not as a No.9. He can't finish. Heskey would do a better job.

b) Young is unfairly hated on. He does a decent job but gets too much hate. Still Zaha > Young.

Wilbur

Banned
GOTG will be GTA V. No exceptions. I don't even give a shit. The answer is GTA V.

Wooden isn't here.

Your RPG sucks.

Saints Row 4 will suck.

Copenhagen sucks.

Stale Solbakken sucks so much Wolves sacked him.

Denmark sucks.

The only good thing you've ever done is show me that picture of you aiming a gun at a kid.

And the moon smiley in whatsapp

Seriously, F EA and their shitty servers.

Would still play FIFA over TLoU though.

Hmm, Said i'll root for Barca this season in La Liga

I like Bebe. I like Adnan. I like Neymar too.

If that means I have bad taste/Shit opinions, so be it.

#Bebe4Life #DatHoldUpPlay #NextRonaldinhoMessiWho

a) I like Welbeck but not as a No.9. He can't finish. Heskey would do a better job.

b) Young is unfairly hated on. He does a decent job but gets too much hate. Still Zaha > Young.

That's because Young is ugly and cost 18mil.

K1LLER7

Cheers. Do you know if it'll take a bit more money out of my account for the currency conversion? Surely we're at a point where my bank will do that automatically?

Fuck,Killer gave a good answer. Wanted to abuse his taste :(

I have no bad tastes ^_^

If I did, I'd support Liverpool and finish games like Mass Effect 2 :p

^ AssCreed and Borderlands are crap. AssCreed gets very repetitive (only played 1 and 2) Borderlands isn't all that. Not a big fan of FPS games.

Cheers. Do you know if it'll take a bit more money out of my account for the currency conversion? Surely we're at a point where my bank will do that automatically?

Fuck,Killer gave a good answer. Wanted to abuse his taste :(

What kind of card are you using? If it's a credit card it should do the conversion for you but I think you pay sales tax like a US customer. So it's slightly more than $19.99

I have no bad tastes ^_^

If I did, I'd support Liverpool and finish games like Mass Effect 2 :p

Maybe you should have stopped there. Mass Effect 2 was awesome.

Add Killer to the list.

My GOTG is either Test Drive Unlimited or Halo 3. The amount of time I spent in custom games or Forge or even taking screenshots is something else. Screw it, it's Halo 3.

K1LLER7

Maybe I played Mass Effect 2 at a bad time (during Uni).

I finished recruiting people, Thought i'd be ready to move the story on. But nope. The guy tells me to recruit even more. I ain't got time for that.

Love Shepard though.

K1LLER7

Demon Souls > Dark Souls

and you lived this generation on DS only?!?!?! you missed TONS

I've played a lot of games this Gen. Even finished Resi 6 lol.

Demon Souls was great too but If I had to pick out the 2, I'd pick Dark Souls. Best new IP this Gen imo.

Tomb Raider was great but got Uncharted vibes from it.

RDR was fun, until Mexico.

Resi 5, Street Fighter IV, Vanquish and Bayonetta are other games I've enjoyed playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom