• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rider

I've played a lot of games this Gen. Even finished Resi 6 lol.

Demon Souls was great too but If I had to pick out the 2, I'd pick Dark Souls. Best new IP this Gen imo.

Tomb Raider was great but got Uncharted vibes from it.

RDR was fun, until Mexico.

Resi 5, Street Fighter IV, Vanquish and Bayonetta are other games I've enjoyed playing.

did you play the Ace Attorney games? Ni No Kuni? MGS4? GOW?

Bro you never join me and Fergie on clubs anymore :(

We even got promoted.

I hope you enjoy playing TLoU with that Liverpool fan Hitcher. Traitor.

CPU > Sleepless.

You guys play at a really weird time for me.

Maybe it's me though, Ramadan has changed my sleeping times quite a bit. I'll play with you when Eid starts.

K1LLER7

did you play the Ace Attorney games? Ni No Kuni? MGS4? GOW?
Lent Ni No Kuni to a friend whilst I was playing Virtues Last Reward (Vita/3DS Bros, must play this!). Playing Mario and Luigi: Dream Team at the moment. Will play NNK When i'm done.

MGS4 was decent. Much preferred 3 though. Phantom Pain looks great. Can't Wait :D

GOW: Gears or God of war? I've played both. Liked Gears of War. 2nd one was great. God of War was okay. It just didn't feel much different to 3. I Preferred new DMC and Bayonetta.

Haven't played Ace Attorney yet. Need to buy some games for 3DS.

You guys play at a really weird time for me.

Maybe it's me though, Ramadan has changed my sleeping times quite a bit. I'll play with you when Eid starts.

After Eid :)

Just post on here whenever you feel like playing. I'm sure someone will be on.

FootballFan

No Idea what the time differences are between us.

What time is it there now?

it's 4:40am here.

I want to 1v1 you if we can get a time sorted out between us.

4pm here now.

Like I said yesterday, early morning/late night would be the only times that work lol.

K1LLER7

Might email Woodward

See if he wants to meet for a chat and death

Ed%20Woodward-1337222.jpg

Serial Killer smile, don't do it Wilburt

@anyone who's played Dota 2

1. What happens if you attack the main tower before the lane towers are destroyed?
2. Do character levels carry over between games? If so, what's the cap?
3. What is the punishment for death, aside from respawn time, traversal time, and giving money to the enemy?

@Sleepless, you never answered my question about the amount of money that comes out of the bank account when you buy something from Amazon US. Answer me, or get on the list

After Eid :)

Just post on here whenever you feel like playing. I'm sure someone will be on.

Sure thing, I'd rather play 1v1 until then though,

I've been getting better!

@Sleepless, you never answered my question about the amount of money that comes out of the bank account when you buy something from Amazon US. Answer me, or get on the list

Hitcher pls.

In my experience they've always done a direct conversion, so it should be £13 for the $20 card.

MPW

1375798873_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

The image Gareth Bale Tottenham's shirt promoting the Premier League in New York is no more. Instead, it has placed a billboard in Times Square where you can read 'Soccer' to announce that NBC broadcast the matches of the Premier League in the United States.

so i guess he is coming? still don't know where he will play or fit in ...

qindarka

Banned

1. What happens if you attack the main tower before the lane towers are destroyed?
3. What is the punishment for death, aside from respawn time, traversal time, and giving money to the enemy?

1. Towers will be invulnerable until the outermost tower in the lane is destroyed. The Ancient is also invulnerable until the destruction of the two towers defending it. Even if the tower you are attacking is the outermost one, it will regenerate health quickly unless your creeps are nearby.

2. No. Every game starts on a clean slate.

3. Pretty much that, along with more EXP for the enemy and loss of gold. Deaths are the main reason why the community can be rather unforgiving towards new players, a player who dies a lot is not only useless to his/her own team but is an active liability by directly providing opponents gold and EXP.

K1LLER7

The image Gareth Bale Tottenham's shirt promoting the Premier League in New York is no more. Instead, it has placed a billboard in Times Square where you can read 'Soccer' to announce that NBC broadcast the matches of the Premier League in the United States.

Ozil to United.

€35m

Dark Rider

Lent Ni No Kuni to a friend whilst I was playing Virtues Last Reward (Vita/3DS Bros, must play this!). Playing Mario and Luigi: Dream Team at the moment. Will play NNK When i'm done.

MGS4 was decent. Much preferred 3 though. Phantom Pain looks great. Can't Wait :D

GOW: Gears or God of war? I've played both. Liked Gears of War. 2nd one was great. God of War was okay. It just didn't feel much different to 3. I Preferred new DMC and Bayonetta.

Haven't played Ace Attorney yet. Need to buy some games for 3DS.

999 + VLR = awesomeness
NNK is good and I didn't try M&L: Dream Team yet
Play God of War 2 it was the best
new DmC sucks :( and you are missing out on Ace Attorney
and get Dragon's Crown

yes I feel RM is making a mistake here because we don't really need him.

Showaddy

According to Tottenham it was due to end anyway. They can't keep 1 picture on such an expensive advertising board for any length of time.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/364845120446676992

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/364846420748017664

Edit: 1st reply on the 2nd one lol

GorillaJu

Main base is invulnerable until you destroy tier 4 towers (2 directly in front of base). Tier 4 towers invuln until at least one tier 3 tower (3, 1 at each lane exit), and the tier 3s are invuln until tier 2 down and likewise for tier 1.

Character levels only exist within individual games and don't carry over.

Directly: you lose money, enemy gains money, you have a respawn timer.
Indirectly: lots of complications that get more drastic as the game progresses

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

that ad always looked weird to me, it's like his proportions are all wrong. huge head small body.

GorillaJu

Glad I've not been around when these Suarez stories are coming out. Just gonna stay happily in the dark until the season starts.

Dark Rider

Meh Madrid can't afford the numbers the crap papers have been throwing around. Aint worried. Much...

I think they can pay it :)
It's Bale is not worth that number + RM doesn't really need him.
and because he is not needed in RM that I support not getting him
Maybe next year if/when we sell more players and he has a spot :p

GQman2121

Banned
I think for me the most memorable games this gen ended up being smaller downloadable games.

Pixel Junk Eden, Flower, Critter Crunch, Journey, Unfinished Swan, Guacamelee, and Hotline Miami were all amazing.

Mirrors Edge, Red Dead, GTA IV, MGS4, CoD4, Batman and Portal would be the top retail games for me.

Assassin's Creed 1, Modern Warfare 2/3, LA Noire, Tomb Raider, Killzone 2 and Dead Space would be--in order--the worst.

Unless its desperation I cant understand why we would sign Afro or Baines we could of had them along time ago if we would of wanted them.

Gotta be a bigger picture here.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I feel today there will be some transfer movement in the premier league.

We need a fucking defender :(

Kaboul was in yesterday's training photos so hopefully he is close to a return.

It looks like Chiriches is off until January, we'll have to get someone else. There's talk of Rolando from Porto, AVB knows him and he would take Gallas' slot in the squad. We still need a younger CB as well though.

Rolando? He'll do I guess. Some ITK yesterday hinted at Alderwield i thought?

As long as we don't have Hudd, Livermore or Walker at CB.

bjaelke

Rolando? He'll do I guess. Some ITK yesterday hinted at Alderwield i thought?

As long as we don't have Hudd, Livermore or Walker at CB.

Alderwield is getting linked with almost every club imaginable this window. I wouldn't put too much into the stories about him.

Carbonox

Remy won't even be fit for the opening game against Man City. :lol

We're apparently not interested in Downing. I'm completely indifferent on him seeing as 5m is being banded about.

Lightning

Banned
Look at this poor fellow. Just look at him, all sad that he's forced to stay at Liverpool. Are they even playing in any European competition this season?

Arsenal a direct competitor? Direct competitor my ass.
He will get out. Maybe not to Arsenal but he'll go.

He just pulled a RVP. There's no way back with that. Not to mention Suarez off the pitch with his attitude would be a media nightmare for Liverpool. It's the one issue I have if we do get him, the negative spotlight he brings with him won't be all that welcome.

He will get out. Maybe not to Arsenal but he'll go.

Where else can he go though?

Madrid but with the Bale situation, who the fuck knows what they are planning.

Wonder what Wenger is thinking, he obviously must want him but will the board go and give Liverpool what they want or will both parties play the waiting game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom