• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Being a tit. Multiple first degree counts.

Arnie wants to watch himself.
I'd post the gif of Don Draper imitating a whining baby but I'm at work.
The point about the fans reaction is an interesting one. Been some discussion amongst United fans that if Rooney turns out for us on Friday night that is exactly what he's looking for, boo's.

As for the rest of the article, it's a good point and as you, I and others have been saying on here - selling to Arsenal is the worst outcome for Liverpool, literally not a worse club they could sell to in the world.

I'm not sure it does make no odds though (what's all that about lol?), because the interview has further damaged his relationship with the fans and crucially with his manager too. It's a wearing down process, until Liverpool are sick of him. As it stands you're going have to stomach either an awful lot of pride selling him...or potentially an awful lot of money...

I feel like it's similar to the Rooney situation, approaching an almost impossible point.
He's definitely not playing for us next season.

We just need to make sure he doesn't play for Arsenal. I'd genuinely shop the cunt around Europe for like £38 million.

arkon

He made an inappropriate joke, probably without knowing it was really inappropriate. It's a shame he's gone now for something he could've easily avoided.

Yes. :(

Edit:

This is the post he made. Their lettering was made (probably unknown to NaughtyGod if he didn't check the previous page) by a woman with Down syndrome.

He knew about it. He posted a couple of posts after FootballFan made it known, and was posting shortly after that on the next few pages.

Scum

The point about the fans reaction is an interesting one. Been some discussion amongst United fans that if Rooney turns out for us on Friday night that is exactly what he's looking for, boo's.

As for the rest of the article, it's a good point and as you, I and others have been saying on here - selling to Arsenal is the worst outcome for Liverpool, literally not a worse club they could sell to in the world.

I'm not sure it does make no odds though (what's all that about lol?), because the interview has further damaged his relationship with the fans and crucially with his manager too. It's a wearing down process, until Liverpool are sick of him. As it stands you're going have to stomach either an awful lot of pride selling him...or potentially an awful lot of money...

I feel like it's similar to the Rooney situation, approaching an almost impossible point.

How about a Rooney/Suarez swap then? :p

Salazar

CxPD76D.jpg

Hitcher pls.

In my experience they've always done a direct conversion, so it should be £13 for the $20 card.

Cheers

1. Towers will be invulnerable until the outermost tower in the lane is destroyed. The Ancient is also invulnerable until the destruction of the two towers defending it. Even if the tower you are attacking is the outermost one, it will regenerate health quickly unless your creeps are nearby.

2. No. Every game starts on a clean slate.

3. Pretty much that, along with more EXP for the enemy and loss of gold. Deaths are the main reason why the community can be rather unforgiving towards new players, a player who dies a lot is not only useless to his/her own team but is an active liability by directly providing opponents gold and EXP.

Cheers

Main base is invulnerable until you destroy tier 4 towers (2 directly in front of base). Tier 4 towers invuln until at least one tier 3 tower (3, 1 at each lane exit), and the tier 3s are invuln until tier 2 down and likewise for tier 1.

Character levels only exist within individual games and don't carry over.

Directly: you lose money, enemy gains money, you have a respawn timer.
Indirectly: lots of complications that get more drastic as the game progresses

Cheers

There'll be three of us: a Liverpool fan, an Everton fan, a Rochdale fan, and one fuck off message for David Moyes and the wider footballing world.

Googling my nearest Staples.

I want a Sky Sports close-up of Arnie's face as he witnesses Moyes being presented with his first silverware as United manager. The fear. The horror.

subtles

I'm surprised no other club is in for him. One would think a club like Madrid would bid for him after selling Higuain. If Italy weren't skint he'd be a great signing for the clubs forever chasing Juve.

Arnie

I want a Sky Sports close-up of Arnie's face as he witnesses Moyes being presented with his first silverware as United manager. The fear. The horror.
In the event that Moyes does the so-far unthinkable and beats sub-standard opposition I'll be gone before his translucent face contorts into a smile.

My mate's catching a bus after, too, so even if he loses I won't be able to stay and bathe in it.

FootballFan

In the event that Moyes does the so-far unthinkable and beats sub-standard opposition I'll be gone before his translucent face contorts into a smile.

My mate's catching a bus after, too, so even if he loses I won't be able to stay and bathe on it.

Is it your tall mate who is on that footballgaf height chart?

edit
PEdritooo hat trick!

FootballFan

Neymar, Messi, Cesc, Song, well I won't name everyone but it seems the whole squad came off for the second half except Pedro.

GOOOOOAAAAL

Iniesta the magic man with good work, Sanchez with the goal.

7-1.

Islam Slimani will sign with us today. Don´t know much about him except that he´s Algeria´s main striker and the current top scorer of Africa´s World Cup Qualification. From now on I shall call him Slim Shady.

Slizz

Becks is trying to buy the Versace mansion on South Beach. All part of the plan... Miami MLS team owned by Becks coming soon.

spidye

Bearded dude next to the old guy looks like he is taking a nap. Young kid on the end of that row is maybe uglier than Ribery.. didn't think that was possible.

the bearded dude is tapalovic (goal keeping coach)
young kid is weiser. yeah I think he's even uglier than ribery but who cares

L1NETT

oops. Cheers. I shall have a look to see if there is any in the Wigan end. Fuck sitting next to the United lot.

Gonna guess there is a fuck ton. If more than three of you you double their attendance.

Quick Tip. Don't go into Wembley early. Hang around some of the pubs around the station (depending on which way you come) as late as possible. More atmoshpere outside than inside that awful stadium.

Gonna guess there is a fuck ton. If more than three of you you double their attendance.

Quick Tip. Don't go into Wembley early. Hang around some of the pubs around the station (depending on which way you come) as late as possible. More atmoshpere outside than inside that awful stadium.

I had to sign up for there ticketing thing and when I did it says I didn't have the right privileges :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom