• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I had two at work today.

That snapchat I sent out was mid-push.

loooooool

I'd love to see United actually start Adnan in the Premier League.

Then they'll realise.

It wasnt contorted enough. Didnt feel the pain of your turd muscles

this was written a month ago and still holds up. shows how little things have changed:

The Wild Moyes is calling
And Garay is on his way
Fabregas is staying put
Sad news for Moyes today

The Wild Moyes is fuckin scared
Now that Mourinho is back in town
All of England belongs to him
As New Jack City to Nino Brown

The Wild Moyes is confused
The supporters follow the intrigue
The only thing certain for Moyes
Is a spot on Europa League

Wild Moyes will remain titleless
As he descents through the ranks
This cunt training Man United
Is like fuckin and shooting blanks

Arnie

When Ibe's Odyssey arrives you'll all conform.

this was written a month ago and still holds up. shows how little things have changed:

The Wild Moyes is calling
And Garay is on his way
Fabregas is staying put
Sad news for Moyes today

The Wild Moyes is fuckin scared
Now that Mourinho is back in town
All of England belongs to him
As New Jack City to Nino Brown

The Wild Moyes is confused
The supporters follow the intrigue
The only thing certain for Moyes
Is a spot on Europa League

Wild Moyes will remain titleless
As he descents through the ranks
This cunt training Man United
Is like fuckin and shooting blanks
You.

Yes YOU.

Aye, I'm talking to YOU.

<3

loooooool

I'd love to see United actually start Adnan in the Premier League.

Then they'll realise.

They'll realise what? That an 18 year old won't be as impressive as 25 year olds?

iYRZWQSCZO2BU.gif

Must be embarrassing for Suso to be less impressive than Januzaj in their last duel in the u21 league.

I don't think Moyes can get Man Utd in the CL next season. But Bebe is coming, he just might save the season for the fans.

Bebe is the new Gareth Bale.

Yen

They'll realise what? That an 18 year old won't be as impressive as 25 year olds?

iYRZWQSCZO2BU.gif

Must be embarrassing for Suso to be less impressive than Januzaj in their last duel in the u21 league.
U21 league? Don't make me laugh. Susinho was impressing in the real thing.

Nyx

An interesting reader's letter in the biggest Dutch footy mag:

Did my best in translating it.

Football is dying

The upcoming transfer of Gareth Bale to Real Madrid confirms again how mad the world has become.

Real Madrid has a total debt of 588 million euros and thats almost as much as their turnover. In the past weeks they loaned 30 and 38 million euros from a bank that has been kept in life by the european union. At that same bank they can easily loan 120 million soon. Add the contract of 10 million a year and a 5 year contract and Madrid is spending 170 million on 1 player. A football player...

6 million people in Spain have no job, need to sell their house and an even bigger amount of people live in poverty. But Real isn't showing any compassion and ignores ethical boundaries. The Spanish FA also, and even the state isn't embarrassed. For years it's very usual that there's mafia like ways to get money from banks. People who work there get intimidated or threathened on a regular basis and can hardly refuse. The UEFA plays the game along and all for one goal: money.

When does this madness stop and when will clubs like this get punished? Small clubs from Kazachstan or Azerbeidzjan are banned from continental football but the UEFA makes sure that the biggest clubs stay on top. Slowly but surely football is dying if nothing is done.

I agree on most parts and already have been losing interest in the CL f.e. due to this kind of stuff.

Arnie

:looooool

Suso was too busy getting first team minutes to even give one.

Meanwhile your dinosaur has sent Adnan back where he belongs. Perhaps he's aware of the boy's intentions regarding his contract situation. Or perhaps the Caveslug just isn't very good at nurturing youth.

pulga

Banned
let's get the ball rolling

OMG MESSI
OH NO PUYOL IS INJURED
VALDES YOU PIECE OF SHIT

OH NO THEY FOULED NERMAN
WHY ISNT CESC PLAYING
I MISS PEP

SHOOT THE FUCKING BALL ALREADY
DAMN IT SHOULDNT HAVE SOLD THIAGO
BUT WE HAD MORE POSSESSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

and thus, no Barcelona fan needs to post for the entire season.

Messi

let's get the ball rolling

OMG MESSI
OH NO PUYOL IS INJURED
VALDES YOU PIECE OF SHIT

OH NO THEY FOULED NERMAN
WHY ISNT CESC PLAYING
I MISS PEP

SHOOT THE FUCKING BALL ALREADY
DAMN IT SHOULDNT HAVE SOLD THIAGO
BUT WE HAD MORE POSSESSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

and thus, no Barcelona fan needs to post for the entire season.

Ok :(

Bye guys. See you next season

An interesting reader's letter in the biggest Dutch footy mag:

Did my best in translating it.

I agree on most parts and already have been losing interest in the CL f.e. due to this kind of stuff.

I have to agree. Huge transfer fees used to be reserved for the biggest players in the world. Players who were champions and stars at the same time, the very best.

We're on the verge of the biggest transfer fee in history being spent on a 24 year old with 60 goals in 248 games, and was last seen in the champions league two years ago. It's absolute nonsense, and escalation is essentially out of control.

L1NETT

Some mug probably says this every year, but I am gonna say the battle for 4th place should be proper good this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom