• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Everyone's gonna feel a bit better about Woodward by the end of tomorrow.

gonna wake up, see Fellaini, Modric in a double rumbo

06.1-badger-ddance.gif

Meier

I'm honestly not nervous at all about Pellegrini. I think he's going to be a fantastic coach for us and we'll have a great season. I am a little nervous about depth at LB and CB though.

Salvadora

Arsenal have to move for someone else now. Suarez obviously isn't happening.
It really probably isn't.

But judging by the riff raff we've somehow got training with us now, you would probably be right in thinking that all our eggs are in one Suarez shaped basket.

GHG

Gold Member
Arsenal have to move for someone else now. Suarez obviously isn't happening.

It better happen because I don't see who else we would/can go for right now. Even David Villa isn't a fallback option. Maybe Samuel Eto'o could be a good stopgap for a year or two...?

GHG

Gold Member
Whats going on at Anzhi at the moment? Is it certain that their owner is pulling the plug? Surely the sharks have got to be fishing around some of the talent they have. Willian and Lancia Traore would be good buys for anyone.

FootballFan

Whats going on at Anzhi at the moment? Is it certain that their owner is pulling the plug? Surely the sharks have got to be fishing around some of the talent they have. Willian and Lancia Traore would be good buys for anyone.

I don't think Traore would be a great buy for Barca.

Salvadora

It better happen because I don't see who else we would/can go for right now. Even David Villa isn't a fallback option. Maybe Samuel Eto'o could be a good stopgap for a year or two...?
iirc Eto'o was (is?) the highest paid player in the world. He's 32 as well. It would be a mental move :p

Wilbur

Banned
The Koptimism is gorgeous. Can't beat David Moyes at Everton, it isn't happening at Manchester United you pack of vociferous turtles

Unreal Champ, where are you now? Hiding.

Futurus. Bro. Come back. Stop pussying out.

Let's go. I want to hear detailed reasons of why Liverpool will finish better than sixth this year.

Let me hear them.

FootballFan

The Koptimism is gorgeous. Can't beat David Moyes at Everton, it isn't happening at Manchester United you pack of vociferous turtles

Unreal Champ, where are you now? Hiding.

Futurus. Bro. Come back. Stop pussying out.

Let's go. I want to hear detailed reasons of why Liverpool will finish better than sixth this year.

Let me hear them.

This sounds very interesting, could I get some background info on this Unreal Champ talk ?

The Times say Spurs are going to try to sign Willian.

If they pull it off this time, using the Bale money...damn...that's a good replacement. He's brilliant.

Hixx

safc10m5kdu.gif

I know the defending is naff but a goal where the whole of your front four is involved is always good to see
AU7Amsc.gif

Hixx

Who flicked that ball over?

That was sumptuous.

Giak.

Paolo says he will only sign an English player for our midfield. Creative English midfielders aren't exactly common at the moment, so I have no idea who he is wanting.

dc89

My thread in gaming :(
Nintendo still selling WiiU at a loss. Probably no price cut.
$349 WiiU v $399 PS4 this Christmas.

BigBossSalute.png

Showaddy

The Times say Spurs are going to try and sign Willian.

If they pull it off this time, using the Bale money...damn...that's a good replacement. He's brilliant.

Or I like to think with Daniel Levy busy fighting Perez to a standstill AVB & Baldini are running across Europe spending all the cash before he get's home. :D

The Times say Spurs are going to try and sign Willian.

Would be a great addition. Does he play LW? Because if Bale stays, he will most likely be RW this season.

Willian Soldado Bale
Paulinho Sandro Dembele

Yes please.

GHG

Gold Member
Would be a great addition. Does he play LW? Because if Bale stays, he will most likely be RW this season.

Willian Soldado Bale
Paulinho Sandro Dembele

Yes please.

I like the look of that as well because you would create 0 chances with that lineup.

If WiiU price doesn't change, how long until ps4/xbone outsell it when they release?

Assuming the PS4 and Xbox One sell as well as the successful consoles before them.

Less than 4 months for each to surpass the Wii U.

The PS3 and Xbox 360 has sold an average of 1m console per month since launch and the Wii U only managed 3.5ish-million since its launch.

Arnie

No denim? Come on, Arnie.

I saw that fur lined Levi's denim jacket in the Levi store the other day for £95.

As soon as my next wad of pay comes in I'm loading with the Royal Bank of Scotland's backing.

Card on table, glint in eye, show me the receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom