• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
1375929023_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Carletto is handsomer, cunt.

1375931242_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Marcelo and CR7 are bffs again <3 bodes well for our left wing!

1375929257_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Glad to see him scoring those again, keep it up!

554943_10151577501407169_1073531636_n.jpg

Boss celebration.

1375923822_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Double teamer supreme!

1375923723_extras_albumes_0.jpg

You burnt any goodwill you had left, Mouniña

subtles

I missed the Valerenga friendly. Good game?

Glad our only goal conceded of the preseason was with Brad Jonea in goal.

Yeah. The most encouraging part was having our B team playing better than the first team (as strange as that sounds), tidying up the game before the end of the half.

FootballFan

That's real Ronaldo.

Real Ronaldo is that beast of a man who put two past Cech today.

Something those stupid footy memes always remind me Messi is yet to do lol

Always comparing CR7s achievements with standard setter Messi, forever living in the shadow.

Meanwhile Messi's achievements compared to Pele/Maradona, currently in their shadow but soon to fix that. :p

assuming he doesn't go prison lol

pulga

Banned
Always comparing CR7s achievements with standard setter Messi, forever living in the shadow.

Meanwhile Messi's achievements compared to Pele/Maradona, currently in their shadow but soon to fix that. :p

assuming he doesn't go prison lol

I was joking you knobheaded turkey

I'm real happy we aced preseason, even with this whole Suarez debacle. A rebel without a clause, absolutely worthless.
Why were Liverpool playing such average teams in the pre-season anyway? Most other premier league teams are playing against quality opposition and here Liverpool are coming up against Melbourne Victory reserves and the mighty Valarenga.

seems like we gonna finalize the deal for River Plate's forward Funes Mori in the coming days.

heard good things about him, hope he delivers.

0823_funes_cara_photogamma_blog.jpg

rodvik

Hixx. DiCanio has managed to offload McCLean AND actually got somebody to pay money for him???? Well played son, well played.

Slizz

Damn that was a fun match. Such a higher level of play than previous international friendlies I've been too.

Will post some pics tomorrow, got 3 good pictures of the Ronnie FK.

pulga

Banned
Damn that was a fun match. Such a higher level of play than previous international friendlies I've been too.

Will post some pics tomorrow, got 3 good pictures of the Ronnie FK.

You went?!

Is that you in the picture up thereeeee

GQman2121

Banned
If I'm on the pitch and some nut comes running up to me, fuck that, I don't care who it is, they're catching a Rockbottom and a leg drop. Kids, women, old people, I don't give shit. You have set an example at some point so people don't think it's all in good fun.

Salazar

LOLOLOLOL The same itk that has seen the Suarez situation blow up in our faces?

Fucking Arsenal...

Wayne Gooney &#8207;@WayneGooney18 6h
@Johnny_G86 …submitted his registration to the league. That's why he can play for Barca now, because he's still registered with them.

Wayne Gooney &#8207;@WayneGooney18 6h
@Johnny_G86 He HAS signed a FULL contract. That is done. We signed it too. That is done. The only thing that hasn't happened is we have not…

Mental

bjaelke

The problem for Rodgers is that Suarez’s attitude has been woeful since the Reds returned from their pre-season tour.

Team-mates have spoken about how he has been moping around the place and has put no effort into training.
Not doing himself any favours.

Papers ain't got shit on United targets currently now they are just going for the obvious Everton double swoop.

If it was gonna happen it would be already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom