• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Just saw the chart, looked at the last few pages and didn't see it posted already.

But then again, this thread seems to go at a rather fast pace…

Yeah, can't blame you :p

It was posted yesterday. To add that I'd like to see Schalke winning their matches. Doesn't really bother me if they don't, but my family in Germany supports them :p

FootballFan

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Just saw the chart, looked at the last few pages and didn't see it posted already.

Yeah we go through OTs fast, welcome! You can't leave now.

Who do you support btw?

Tc91

Isn't the Fabregas press conference supposed to be starting soon?

Just put it to bed Cesc, let us get on with signing Fellaini...... :'(

Irminsul

Who do you support btw?
Proud supporter of the team sponsored by the criminal German conglomerate according to the chart ;)

I'm going to christen our new standing terrace this weekend. Finally it's behind the goal like it should be (and not tucked away in the corner of the stadium). Let's see if it helps retaining our rather good home record…

Linius

Proud supporter of the team sponsored by the criminal German conglomerate according to the chart ;)

I'm going to christen our new standing terrace this weekend. Finally it's behind the goal like it should be (and not tucked away in the corner of the stadium). Let's see if it helps retaining our rather good home record…

Pretty awesome that's still a thing in Germany. Wish we had a standing terrace here. Though I guess it's mainly for safety issues that's gone.

FootballFan

Nice, you should post more often, BundesligaGAF are pretty big now, and a bit crazy.

None of them realise Rojas will lead Stuttgart to the title.

Linius

Nice, you should post more often, BundesligaGAF are pretty big now, and a bit crazy.

None of them realise Rojas will lead Stuttgart to the title.

He will have to put up with Dortmund and those other plastics calling Neverkussen. I saw a lot of laughs about that last season :p

LETS GO TXIKI

120515411_txiki_377340c.jpg

Vs

Lets go.

dc89

If we sign Willian and a defender we've bossed the summer transfer window.

UnitedGAF - update from the heart of Old Trafford pls.

Arry still clinging on to dealing with the prem clubs :p

Reckons there is a small chance for Defoe, they made an enquiry but we've said no at the moment.

Irminsul

Pretty awesome that's still a thing in Germany. Wish we had a standing terrace here. Though I guess it's mainly for safety issues that's gone.
Probably, but I'd argue most modern standing terraces in Germany's upper divisions are quite safe.

I was at our first cup game this season in Lippstadt (promoted from fifth division last season) where you couldn't move a bit in the tiny away section due to people being piled in there. Neither did you see a third of the pitch due to fences and people standing in your sight. Shit was crazy. But fun, nonetheless ;)

subtles

Capoue and Willian.......Spurs are going to tear it up this year. The movement of Villas Boas' Porto side was breathtaking to be honest. If he can instill a similar style into this Spurs team they'll do very well for themselves in the upcoming seasons.

Hixx

League Cup Rd 2 draw today, 1.30pm

GET HYPED
for complete non-events in this competition that nee fucker cares about until the semi-finals

Fergie

Banned
@ManUtdStuff: United have sold 47,000 tickets for the Charity Shield, which is a record number of fans from any one club attending a game at New Wembley.

Dat 659mill fans.

Yeah Wembley is in London, the home base of United.

bjaelke

Blanc's latest comments on Cabaye today were: "He is a very good player, I have not changed my mind."I read that Tottenham are also interested.

"I hope he will be at a big club come September."
Sick burn.

United still interested?

Wes

venison crêpe
@GuardianJamieJ 11m
Everton will reject any bid for Fellaini and Baines from #mufc #efc

Need to find a new target United. Again. Unless you trigger that release clause for Felfel.

Salazar

Tom Coast ‏@sardinetrawler 43s
Press conference has been delayed as #FCB players had to spend an extra 1.5 hours on the plane from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur.

Get on with it you mugs

@GuardianJamieJ 11m
Everton will reject any bid for Fellaini and Baines from #mufc #efc

Big talk, Martinez, you jumped up little bastard.

Yen

Take no notice of the concept of dc'ing considering how fast the thread moves. Welcome!

pappe

Capoue and Willian.......Spurs are going to tear it up this year. The movement of Villas Boas' Porto side was breathtaking to be honest. If he can instill a similar style into this Spurs team they'll do very well for themselves in the upcoming seasons.

Spurs have a tremendous team this year. If they keep hold of Bale i can see them challenging for the title. Without him it would be difficult for them but they will surely reach the top 4.

Fergie

Banned
What a league it's going to be this year, not far now.

rvy

Banned
lol @ this translator nonsense. Mourinho was a translator only for press conferences working under Bobby Robson.

Back from the seaside where I saw Del Piero (from 100m in a crowded square, but whatever) and for once got a nice tan, just in time to see Milan win vs Galaxy and the CL Playoff draw.

We should avoid PSV, so we'll get PSV, because that's how we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom