• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Bet365 favourited one of my tweets. Then saw o asked them an actual question the tweet before and unfavourited it. Cunts.

faridmon

Great record! I think I'd been avoiding it due to the goofy name but I really liked it. Did not realize the main dude had done production for Foals.. would have tried it earlier. Listening to that Alela Diane chick now thanks to the recco in this thread.

Can't wait for Anchorman 2. Original still one of my all time fave comedies.

I knew you had a great taste :)

But yeah, the name is goofy, but keep in mind that its a combination of the artists name and Jagwar (which he saw it in drive way and though it would make a great name). But yeah, he is first and foremost a music producer who produced for Foals and John Dahlbäck amongst others and no he decided to make record on his own. The drums is being helped by The girl from Warpaint whom are awesome by thier own right.

And my mouse is hovering around Amazon mp3 button of Alela Diana, but I can't. No money left and I still have to buy a lot more records. She seems nice from what I heard on Youtube.

Which reminds me, I need to get the new Waxahatchee album which came out a month ago. It seems to be one of the albums of the year.

dc89

BRKXeONCcAAlQma.jpg:large

Pellegrini and the ladies team. He is so smooth.

pulga

Banned
BRKXeONCcAAlQma.jpg:large

Pellegrini and the ladies team. He is so smooth.

Would/Would Not time! Im also including a Maybe for those Im unsure of

From top row left to right: M, M, WN, WN, WN, WN, WN, WN, W
Bottom row left to right: WN, WN, M, WN, WN, WN

You women's team is an utter failure*

*I reserve the right to change my opinion if I could get a look at dat ass or dem boobies

Yen

Haha, you should hear how patronising BBC Radio Ulster are about Rickie Lambert. "hahaha is he the man to win England the world cup?"

dc89

Would/Would Not time! Im also including a Maybe for those Im unsure of

From top row left to right: M, M, WN, WN, WN, WN, WN, WN, W
Bottom row left to right: WN, WN, M, WN, WN, WN

You women's team is an utter failure*

*I reserve the right to change my opinion if I could get a look at dat ass or dem boobies

:looool

rodvik

Pretty funny that is.

On another Note, LCD Soundsystem is still fucking awesome. Can't get enough of them.

Hey, saw you listening to Jagwar Ma Earlier on lats fm, What do you think?

Personally, I think its one of the best records this year.

Correct.

In unrelated news THANK YOU ROY HODGSON! There was a real fear he might end up picking Gabby for his meaningless internationals, happily there is now no chance of the inevitable injury there now. I am well chuffed.

Lukaku should start for Belgium as well, no need for that deadwood Benteke to be called up :)

Clegg

Fabregas was always a long shot. Disappointing we couldn't sign him but it's not a surprise. We'll sign some players before the window closes but its becoming more and more obvious that Woodward was totally unprepared on how to deal with clubs we were trying to buy from.

I'm not disappointed with Fabregas. You'd have to be crazy to have hope in the first place. Barca will not let go of him with Thiago gone. I can't believe some United fans actually had hope.

pulga

Banned
Fabregas was always a long shot. Disappointing we couldn't sign him but it's not a surprise. We'll sign some players before the window closes but its becoming more and more likely that Woodward was totally unprepared on how to deal with signing players.

A long shot is you signing Modric. While hard, it's certainly not unfeasable to think we could unload one of our many CMs for the right price.

Fabregas was downright retardedly impossible.

Edit: can't say some words in here anymore lest I end up Naughty Gone

Meier

i would fuck everyone in this picture, including the doorman and the lcd televisions.

In all honesty, the bookends are the only that are remotely attractive with the one on the right being the best looking. English ladies' football apparently has a ways to go to catch up to the girls who play in the States (in the looks and on-field performance departments).

A long shot is you signing Modric. While hard, it's certainly not unfeasable to think we could unload one of our many CMs for the right price.

Fabregas was downright retardedly impossible.

Edit: can't say some words in here anymore lest I end up Naughty Gone

I was halfway through the PM, next time Pulga.

Pachimari

Modric will be one of Ancelotti's preferred players. He have a majestic understanding of Özil and Isco. It's a long shot thinking Modric will be sold. He will be key for us.

Clegg

And despite what Everton say I'm confident that Fellaini and Baines are for sale at the right price.

None of this £30m for the two of them bollocks either. Bid £40-£45m for the two. We'd probably be overpaying but that's what we get for dicking around with pathetic bids for Fabregas.

faridmon

And despite what Everton say I'm confident that Fellaini and Baines are for sale at the right price.

None of this £30m for the two of them bollocks either. Bid £40-£45m for the two. We'd probably be overpaying but that's what we get for dicking around with pathetic bids for Fabregas.

Good Luck.

you can have Fellaini, infact I'll throw Osman and Hibbert in there somehow, but leave my Baines alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom