• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

DID SOMEONE SAY

RONALDO DAY

tumblr_inline_mr84taSZEk1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mr7hfvBWzi1ra5g7io5_400.gif
Is it just me or has Ronaldo beefed uneven more?

It's not funny, man. No money in the league and the best players get poached by even crappy PL teams.

It's a sad affair. I'm hoping PSV get a winnable draw so we can have 2 Dutch teams in the CL.

It is funny when they lose to teams from leagues with even less money.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Telegraph:

Daniel Levy refused to meet Real Madrid for a second time this week, on Thursday, after the Tottenham Hotspur chairman expressed serious reservations over whether the Spanish club possess the funds to buy Gareth Bale.

Dare I dream?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fuck off Levy, "I'm acting like a prick and asking for billions - that makes me a great businessman".

This player is not for sale. If you want to buy him it has to be for a number so stupid that we can't turn it down. Bale is the face of the PL and the best player in the league, he is priceless to us.

Madrid are all talk, a month ago they said galacticos like Bale pay for themselves, that £100m was in fact affordable when you consider the marketing potential of the player. If Madrid had the cash to afford a player like this they wouldn't have tried all their dirty tricks and left it so late.

I still think he will leave but I know for certain that it will only be for £100m+.

FootballFan

Madrid are all talk, a month ago they said galacticos like Bale pay for themselves, that £100m was in fact affordable when you consider the marketing potential of the player.

Neymar was such a bargain, a fantastic 21 year old player, who's not only good, but is the most marketable athlete in the world.

Perez wanted him so bad haha, not even double our offer could persuade Neygod's heart. Heart > Wallet that boy, not many footballers like that these days.

pulga

Banned
Neymar was such a bargain, a fantastic 21 year old player, who's not only good, but is the most marketable athlete in the world.

Perez wanted him so bad haha, not even double our offer could persuade Neygod's heart. Heart > Wallet that boy, not many footballers like that these days.

Luuulz you got Robinho 2.0 and we got Iniesta 2.0

Cry moar

Ronaldo is the most marketable athlete in the world. Neymar is the most marketable among the upcoming talents though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom