• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I'm well disappointed. Dumb as fuck idea.

Mawile and Absol look cool but... why aren't they just evolutions? Ampharos is one of my bros for life. But not like this. Not like this.

OMG at the Lucario and Blaziken evolutions. Hnngngggggg

Whats with the Pikachu lookin motherfucker?

dc89

I'm pleased to announce you can now buy official 5 merchandise in the club store.

Black_Royal_Blue_3-350x350.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
OMG at the Lucario and Blaziken evolutions. Hnngngggggg

Whats with the Pikachu lookin motherfucker?

That's just a new Pokemon. There's one of them every gen (Emolga, Pachirisu, etc.), this one's a fairy type.

Fuck Blaziken and Lucario. They both look shit to begin with. I don't like this shit. IM SCARED

HOLD ME PLUG

HOLD ME IN YOUR DEFINED ARMS AND TELL ME IT'LL ALL BE OKAY

Damn, fully addicted to BB now.

Don't even give a shit about Woodward that dickhead anymore.

loooooool

what ep bro? Still think Hank's a pussy?

i don't why any club in the world would be stupid enough to pay 85 million for bale!!

i mean cmon is not like he won spurs the league, or even top 4 finish.

if Real is smart they back out of it quick, his worth nomore then 45 million all honesty.

Spoilers for 3:7

holy fuck how tense was the shootout

It was but I dunno, it was so unrealistic that these guys were just shooting each other in a parking lot with nobody else nearby, that random kid just gets shot...I was just like...come on. But yeah it was good.

Walt is just getting so annoying now, and sadly Jesse too who until now I've really liked.

Wilbur

Banned
It was but I dunno, it was so unrealistic that these guys were just shooting each other in a parking lot with nobody else nearby, that random kid just gets shot...I was just like...come on. But yeah it was good.

Walt is just getting so annoying now, and sadly Jesse too who until now I've really liked.

Walt is annoying you? And Jesse?! I didn't like Jesse until the Jane incident and I love him after that.

You're weird.

H8r

Thinking about it, do Man Utd not have any deadwood? Annoying, as I had a tongue-twister lined up :p

How much deadwood would Woodward chuck if Woodward could chuck deadwood

Omiee

Eid moubarek to all my muslim brothers.

Seriously when are they going to give us some info about the whole bale situation.

Clegg

I've always wondered what would happen if Ronaldo played on the same team as a top class striker.

Don't see how the two could co-exist.

I've always wondered what would happen if Ronaldo played on the same team as a top class striker.

Don't see how the two could co-exist.

They can co-exist, just don't expect much of a relationship between them.

They'd probably get annoyed with eachother a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom