• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

DC recommend me some Vita games.

Haha. Well I don't have many. If go in the "Vita games and services" thread. I asked for recommendations and some nice chap wrote a massive list for me.

:lol at the Raheem hate

Stick me in his shoes, with the amount of shit he gets thrown at him when he's out and about, and I'd be arrested for 'assault' faster than you can write off Arsenal's transfer activity.

Stick me in his shoes with the money and lifestyle and having the world at your feet. Well he's gonna have to learn to control his temper. The hate is part and parcel of being a footballer. My message to Raheem would be...

Oprah-deal-with-it.gif

CrunchyB

I take it you're Dutch right? Who do you support anyways?

Come on, do you need to guess? :)

I don't see Djordjevic and Corona replace the likes of Chadli and Douglas and they still have Castaignlol...

Douglas stopped caring half a year ago, so he's no loss. A shame because he played some brilliant matches in the past, but it can't be helped. Bengtsson and Bjelland are good enough.

Chadli missed a lot of matches last year due to injuries, so even though he is really good, he wasn't dependable. Tadic is more important and he hasn't left yet (fingers crossed).

Castaignos...is a little bit better than last year. But yeah, he's a problem.

bjaelke

What's he done now?
LFCZA @LFCZA
Raheem #Sterling has plead not guilty to a charge of Section 39 common assault. Description of what that is - bit.ly/15VGIRC #lfc

MrBoywunder @MrBoywunder
Common assault is where there is no visible injury, lowest form of assault in UK. Eg. He could've just tapped someone around the head.

Salvadora

and Arsenal get Fener. Emenike will crush Arsenal with dat Russian league experience.
Fenerbahce will be a really tough opponent, damn.
Uefa today said no decision has yet been made regarding what would happen in the event of Fenerbahce winning the tie and losing their CAS appeal.
That's from the Telegraph article, so hopefully we go through even if we lose.

Nyx

Come on, do you need to guess? :)

Douglas stopped caring half a year ago, so he's no loss. A shame because he played some brilliant matches in the past, but it can't be helped. Bengtsson and Bjelland are good enough.

Chadli missed a lot of matches last year due to injuries, so even though he is really good, he wasn't dependable. Tadic is more important and he hasn't left yet (fingers crossed).

Castaignos...is a little bit better than last year. But yeah, he's a problem.

I'm not a fan of Bengtsson at all, and Bjelland, not so much...

But hey, I'm a fan of the club that got beaten by the Luxemburgs number 4 of last season's league, so what do I know.

In other news, French paper l'Equipe mentions that Jacob Mulenga is on his way to St Etienne, hope this deal gets done soon so Utrecht can buy 2 new players...

Labadal

Arsenal rigged the UCL draws and then they send someone to sue him for self defense.

Brendan was right, they have no class.

Linius

As long as you guys haven't played me there's no true champion.

I can easily say that since you guys don't play 360

Wilbur

Banned
Mail:

October 27 will be incredible. The first El Clasico of the season could potentially see the four best players in the world go head-to-head.

Even if Gareth Bale doesn’t get his dream world-record move to Real Madrid, the prospect of Neymar adding his talents to the ever-more-mouthwatering clash that is Barcelona v Real makes the game all the more tantalising.

oh my

CrunchyB

In other news, French paper l'Equipe mentions that Jacob Mulenga is on his way to St Etienne, hope this deal gets done soon so Utrecht can buy 2 new players...

Mulenga is a pretty decent striker, but at 29 years and only 1 year contract, it might have been best to just keep him until his contract runs out. You'll never be able to buy a worthy replacement for (maybe) 2-3 million euros.

I know what, you guys can have Plet. Please, we insist.

Nyx

Mulenga is a pretty decent striker, but at 29 years and only 1 year contract, it might have been best to just keep him until his contract runs out. You'll never be able to buy a worthy replacement.

I know what, you guys can have Plet. Please, we insist.

He HAS to leave, his non-EU salary is way too much for us and we can't do anything on the transfermarket if he stays.

I wouldn't mind Plet!

Hixx

They also reckon Napoli are gonna win Serie A. Oh, Mail.

Was probably put in as Spurs, wasn't it? Like FIFA does or some shit.

Look at the Sky link. It even has the arrows for them moving up the table.

SOMETHING ROTTEN IS AFOOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom