• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mr9nr8CkDx1r7jzw9o2_1280.jpg

faridmon

I really think this might be the year of Spurs. They have fantastic deep squad and would love to see them reap what they saw and at least qualify for CL.

but again, haven't we said that every year for quite some time?

LTWheels

Wow even FiFPro has come out against Suarez.

Theo van Seggelen ‏@TheovanSeggelen 1h
Suarez wants to leave Liverpool. He should show some more respect for his club who supported him the whole season and respect his contract.

I really think this might be the year of Spurs. They have fantastic deep squad and would love to see them reap what they saw and at least qualify for CL.

but again, haven't we said that every year for quite some time?

Who gives a fuck about fourth when Liverpool and Everton will be battling for the title?

#Believe

How've you guys looked in preseason? I know you beat Juve and lost to Valencia, but that's it

L1NETT

Why can't I get the new MGMT out of my head. WHY

---

And yeah, on paper Spurs do appear to have strengthened quite nicely. Old Paul could be a good signing. But, 1) Every year is Spurs' year 2) If Bale goes, good luck with the top 4. 3) It's Spurs. 4) By the end of the window, their rivals will most likely have strengthened as well.

Meier

Was this specifically posted yet?
@GuillemBalague

As we explain today in @diarioas, Spurs wants Jese or Morata plus 120m euros 4 Bale. Players don't want to go and Madrid want to pay less
I think in the end, Bale will be at Spurs for another season. It doesn't look like this is going to happen IMO. Spurs apparently are trying to get Adebayor included in the deal as well.

Suen

I take it you're Dutch right? Who do you support anyways? Sorry if this has been asked a million times before :p

He's from the same forum where Bacon and I once came from :p
Where Bacon once came from? What was the forum called? Baconfront?

bjaelke

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like Capoue is done, BBC reporting it now.

If we just learn to defend corners then we've got the league wrapped up.
semi-kidding

GHG

Gold Member
I can't believe we still haven't signed anyone...

I'm hearing Samuel Eto'o could be on our radar. We only should have signed this guy like 5 years ago after Thierry left Arsene!

Good thing we drew Fenerbahce, at least we'll still get through even if we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom