• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm swimming in Januzaj cum.

iblzwFqtumuhiJ.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Don't worry guys, Adnan will get games. We'll see him on the bench a lot this season, guarantee it. Moyes isn't dumb, he can see his talent.

pulga

Banned
SEV? This isnt Sevilla, what minnow are United losing out to again?

Edit: oh it is Sevilla.. Whats with the Dortmund colors lol

Meier

That Adnan fella on the United wing looks pretty good. How old is he? I'm guessing from the comments here that he doesn't have long remaining on his contract?

He's a kid they signed from Anderlecht (Belgian club, where Kompany got his start as well for reference) a few years ago.

My thoughts exactly. He's basically playing Löw's system with Kroos instead of Khedira (or a badly aimed howitzer instead of a headless chicken running around, as you probably would say).

Interesting that he sees Kirchhoff as an alternative to Schweini, I wonder if Javi had some kind of falling out with him?

Pep thinks Martinez is the translator Bayern hired for him.

Wes

venison crêpe
In 12 hours we've gone from Moyes pls sign someone, through a Moyes out phase, and now he's smart enough to put Annyong in the first team.

You United fans have it rough.

FootballFan

I asked you if you wanted to play another match and quit so we don't waste time.

I have proof of the messages too bro. FF pls.

Yeah but you quit too, didn't want another Timu 8-0 vid on youtube :p

I wanted to finish that match lol, thought you asked if I wanted to play again after.

Anyways, that was just one of those Blackburn vs ManUtd fluke wins, one of those 1/70 games where you win, I still dominated and hit the post twice and you scored with a last minute counter. /Xavi.

edit
Forgot, you scored with Gotze, not even there anymore. Eww

arkon

In 12 hours we've gone from Moyes pls sign someone, through a Moyes out phase, and now he's smart enough to put Annyong in the first team.

You United fans have it rough.

They've never left Moyes pls sign someone mode.

fuenf

Pep reminds me of the crazy hard-ass anime sports coach, who would always play players out of position to teach them some stuff that enables them to be better at their true position....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom