• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said time and time again we'll finish third this year. United finished third twice in a row in 2003/04 and 2004/05 under Ferguson, I didn't flip my lid then. Won't flip it now.

4th or 5th clearly. Unless you spend big in January and change manager.

Sorry Willburrrrrr

Wilbur

Banned
Well penis.

Januzaj shone, Ando looked okay, Carrick was good when he came on. That's about it.

Onwards we roll to Sunday.

Seemed strange to me that Rio would get a testimonial while still playing, and that his testimonial would just be a normal old friendly with his name slapped on it. His face at the final whistle kinda shows why that might be an improper way to go about it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
It's not too late to claw Fergie out of his deep freeze sleep, Unitedlads

#MoyesOut
#NoSAFnoParty

dm_2482417b.jpg

Rad-

We lost but fuck me with this Adnan kid. Haven't felt this way for a United young player since Ronaldo and Rooney.

That Adnan fella on the United wing looks pretty good. How old is he? I'm guessing from the comments here that he doesn't have long remaining on his contract?

One year. Even chance he'll be lining up for Juventus soon.

Seemed strange to me that Rio would get a testimonial while still playing, and that his testimonial would just be a normal old friendly with his name slapped on it. His face at the final whistle kinda shows why that might be an improper way to go about it.

Agreed. Kind of depressing when compared to Scholes's testimonial.

It's become a relatively common practice in recent years.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Higuain finally getting some recognition he is going to score 50 goals this season, messi watch out.

It's become a relatively common practice in recent years.

I guess Arsenal haven't really had anyone worth holding a testimonial for lately for me to notice. Googling a bit reminded me that Giggs had one earlier this year, but the proper time to have one is a bit difficult to choose when the player is going on into his 40s.

fuenf

Captain Tsubasa played as CB, he didn't realise why.

Then next match when he played up front he would predict what the defenders would do since he had experience as one :lololol

yep that one was it. :) I love the continuity of the series, Tsubasa at Barca is simply awesome. Dat Tsubasa / Rivaul combo. Too bad we never got a proper Captain Tsubasa World Cup anime :( I'd love to see that Japan vs Brazil Final.

subtles

Captain Tsubasa played as CB, he didn't realise why.

Then next match when he played up front he would predict what the defenders would do since he had experience as one :lololol

looool. I remember watching those montages that showed were ideas in the anime/manga came from and it was surprising. Even those double-overhead kicks have happened.

pretty much every sports anime that ever existed ;) I had Captain Tsubasa, Attack no1 in my mind. Giant Killing looks interesting tho, is it any good?

I haven't finished it yet but it's good. Not the best production values but as a fan of football you'll appreciate it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
On a serious note, Adnan is fucking special, hot dang the kid can play

Kharma (think you have a Lumia, right?)

Have a choice of a 920 or 925....

Can get 920 for £26 a month, unlimited data, 5000 texts

or 925 for £30 a month, same deal, but also includes a free wireless charger and case. In retrospect, this seems like the better deal. But I'm wondering if there's any difference between the phones other than the number? :p

subtles

So the Ghibli film The Wind is Rising only showed recently in Japan right? I wonder if it'll make it to the film festival.

Dark Rider

Plays on your own stadium amidst your own supporters against a team from la liga that had a match just yesterdays and exhausted, still get beat 3-1
Manchester United

still will steam roll epl teams next season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom