• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Milner, Dzeko, Negredo

No Navas or Jovetic, interesting. He probably wants to work more on two heavy strikers instead of Jovetic supporting role...

Showaddy

Well it is weird that he says 'them' instead of us. Well find out what's going on in a few hours, if he isn't in the squad today then he's off.

There were links to Fener some time ago, it would be a brilliant send-off if he put Arsenal out of the CL with them.

I suppose it does make sense bearing in mind BAE's injury at the beginning of the season meant that AVB never saw his best form. They apparently don't get on that well either, clash of personalities and all that.

Wilbur

Banned
I suppose it does make sense bearing in mind BAE's injury at the beginning of the season meant that AVB never saw his best form. They apparently don't get on that well either, clash of personalities and all that.

You think they would; BAE just says its a job and shows no passion, while AVB wants to leave to go ride motorbikes or some shit :lol

You think they would; BAE just says its a job and shows no passion, while AVB wants to leave to go ride motorbikes or some shit :lol

I think Disco Benny just prefers to do his own thing, which works well enough for him but probably doesn't fit that well with the manager.

Clegg

I mentioned it earlier but Kondogbia would cost close to £20m. For that kind of money we may as well bid for Fellaini.

Wes

venison crêpe
Reports from France say Villa are about to make a 3m Euro bid for Ryad Boudebouz of Sochaux.

We play our final friendly against Malaga at home in 20 minutes. News this morning said Vlaar might be dropped immediately for Okore so it'll be interesting to see who starts, particularly with regards to the third midfield spot - will it be Sylla, Tonev or someone else entirely!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I would never say Benny shows no passion, he loves Spurs and that is obvious to me.

He's nearly 30 and his knee is wobbling, that's why we're selling him. If he'd not got that injury last season I have no doubt he'd have been given a new contract.

As it is, he's lost a yard and his nonchalant style is perhaps not what we need going forward.

Wes

venison crêpe
Villa team:

-------------------- Guzan -------------------
Lowton ----- Vlaar -- Okore ------- Luna
---------- El Ahmadi -- Delph --------------
Weimann ------- Tonev ----- Agbonlahor
------------------- Benteke ------------------

We (Pompey) pissed that away like Jamie Beattie pisses himself in nightclubs.

Being ever-pessimistic about my teams chances to win, I bet in-play for a draw 6/1. Would much prefer the 3 points though.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Boring match, players look scared shitless of getting injured.

What a goal by Neygod btw. The way he disposes of the defender with a single touch hnnnnggg.

Villa team:

-------------------- Guzan -------------------
Lowton ----- Vlaar -- Okore ------- Luna
---------- El Ahmadi -- Delph --------------
Weimann ------- Tonev ----- Agbonlahor
------------------- Benteke ------------------
Tonev in the hole... interesting, interesting.

Salvadora

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Podolski

Arsenal subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Perez, Hayden, Zelalem, Cazorla, Giroud

We have a trialist on the bench
KuGsj.gif

ShogunX

Didn't realise the game last night was Rio's testimonial. Looking back it's one of the strangest and shittest testimonials I've ever seen. What is the link between Rio and Sevilla? Why no stars from the past (RvN, Beckham ect ect)?

Shit match for a player who has been so good at the club.

first row is blocked
noooooooooooooooooo
where do i go now :(

You use one of the many other urls to access the site.

http://www.firstrow.org/ for example.

Wilbur

Banned
cheers lads xoxo

Good goal by Aubameyang. Leverkusen winning as well, yessssss. Kiessling's gonna be top scorer again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom