• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaka scoring on Inturd. <3

But serious question: why is Madrid playing against relegation fodder so close to the start of the season? Don't they need real preparation at this point?

LegoArmo

The football Liverpool play is great, they should be really happy with what Rodgers has got going, just some of the personnel could be improved upon.

A left back, a centre back and maybe a left winger so Coutinho can move into the middle?

Walshy

LegoArmo

14491_499269966823611_1756562307_n.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
The speed of Madrid's counter attacks is breathtaking at times. They all just rush forwards, its fucking nuts.

Gonna watch Monaco at 8. God its great having actual meaningful football back.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our set piece defending is fucking tragic, hopefully Kaboul fixes that. Good atmosphere at the Lane today, I know it's a cliche but Sandro and Kaboul will be like new two signings. Great to see them both playing again.

Soldado's pen was nice too, only one who looked off was Paulinho. A bit wimpy today, I'm sure in a competitive game he'll be much better.

Suen

The speed of Madrid's counter attacks is breathtaking at times. They all just rush forwards, its fucking nuts.

Gonna watch Monaco at 8. God its great having actual meaningful football back.
So true. Think I'll switch to Monaco too. Want to keep watching the Madrid game but I've seen enough of the pre-season games this time and the Monaco game is the real deal so...

Linius

So true. Think I'll switch to Monaco too. Want to keep watching the Madrid game but I've seen enough of the pre-season games this time and the Monaco game is the real deal so...

Hey, you're a life long supporter. You can't skip a game of your club bro

MPW

dat pass from Casemiro!

dude has been great so far in pre season

wouldn't be surprised if khedira or alonso gets sold

ShogunX

Hopefully we have learned our lesson before we play Stoke next week. Doesn't matter how much you dominate a game or how much possesion you have if you can't finish your chances.

Celtic defended very well and deserve credit for that but this whole chance missing bullshit really needs to stop.

Fergie

Banned
Any up PS3 clubs bros up for FIFA Clubs soon?

Vita screen is awesome, Lumines looks pretty good. Gravity Rush has amazing gameplay.

Salvadora

Arsenal are apparently close to signing Gustavo, yes please.
He would be a great signing, especially considering how versatile he is positionally. I thought Perez looked bright (although with his limited minutes it's hard to tell).

Would love a few attacking signings as well though*.

*No the Algerian and Romanian don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom