• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I wonder how Bakkali will cope against a real opponent. He can't just walk past three Milan defenders like he's trying to do in this game.

Last time we played Wigan we flattened them. We can actually lay good football when we try. Need more of this next season:

iR1ooxEVYyrNt.gif

If I remember correctly, Welburt fucked that sequence up.

Salvadora

Suarez/Rooney, Gustavo, RB we are strongly linked with and maybe a GK and we're good to go. Dunno why we dropped interest in Cesar, he would be very useful this season.
I've heard that Redknapp has expressed an interest in keeping him. Wenger has also mention Szczesny in pre-season interviews enough to raise doubts in my mind whether we're actually in the market for a keeper. I think we'll see Fabianski more at the very least.

It's a real shame because Cesar would be a quality signing for us who could make an immediate difference in real terms.

I hope Nani can once regain his form... We need our wingers to fire this season... We can't expect to go through this season again with our wingers being horribly out of form and still be able to fighter the championship.

Production

2012: 24 goals, 42 assists

2013: 4 goals, 16 assists

Fucking wingers man.

Randdalf

team2013.png

Going full in on the striker front; I was going to choose Benteke, but Villa have a tough pair of fixtures.

The key to Fantasy Football I've found, is to give particular attention to players playing more than one match in a week, because it's almost like they're all captains that week.

Suen

Is he really 29?
No idea, media reported. Falcao said it was bullshit and I don't think there was any more talk on it after that. Curious though :lol

Monaco are going to win the Ligue.
This man has seen the light. Change team Kyoufu, Newcastle will get relegated anyway, change while you can.

They won't beat PSG!

Having said that.... PSG vs Monaco will be a tasty affair!

El Cashico??
El Cashico (nice!) will be great. Some great players involved.

Peco

I wonder how Bakkali will cope against a real opponent. He can't just walk past three Milan defenders like he's trying to do in this game.

I don't know if Mexes is gonna make it for the PSV game, but Silvestre is shit and if he's the one who'll play with Zapata, well, that Bakkali dude is gonna have some fun for sure. And I'm saying that even not knowing what kind of a player he is, lol.

LNBL

Zakaria Bakkali!!!!!

My god, what a talent! Only 17 years old, this kid is going to be the revelation on the europen soccer fields in 2013/2014

Tc91

Are all the Monaco fans in here on the bandwagon? Or are they actually legit.

Find it hard to take PSG/Monaco fans seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom