• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

How many Monaco "fans" followed them when they got relegated.

I mean I couldn't care less who you support haha but when the oil runs out you gotta choose one club :)

Feorax

Cissokho looking like it's a done deal. Reports it should be official either tomorrow or monday.

Glad we have another LB in.

Linius

I don't know if Mexes is gonna make it for the PSV game, but Silvestre is shit and if he's the one who'll play with Zapata, well, that Bakkali dude is gonna have some fun for sure. And I'm saying that even not knowing what kind of a player he is, lol.

Well he's a kid who sometimes thinks he's on some pitch in the streets with his buddies. Can't blame him since he's still young and he wants to shine, but that shit won't work agains a good opponent. He's proven himself a decent finisher as well tonight with his three goals.

Porto is going to dominate the Portuguese League again this season. They are playing extremely well. We are still a very young team with lack of experience and I can´t see us doing better than 3rd place. Benfica are almost at the point of implosion, too many players, too many defensive mistakes and I doubt the matter with Cardozo is truly resolved.

Fergie

Banned
I can't believe that I scored 8 goals for BelieveFC so far.

How long does it take to lvl in that game?
I think you just have to keep playing. All I do is just play normally, sometimes score, headers etc, and I get stat boosts. Also if you're character is a striker or cm you adapt your game to such, score goals as striker, get assists and pass as cm.

Timurid

I think you just have to keep playing. All I do is just play normally, sometimes score, headers etc, and I get stat boosts. Also if you're character is a striker or cm you adapt your game to such, score goals as striker, get assists and pass as cm.
Does your pro still gain experience/points when you play as any?

L1NETT

We have a couple of Celtic fans in here right?

Been hearing (from sources- not just cabbies and blokes in pubs) that Wells to your lot for £3m ish. We might get Fryatt in to replace him.

Please be BS.

noal

Banned
Welcome to the club for people who can't decide if they want a phone or a tablet and can't afford to buy both :p

No seriously, that Note is way too big man.

I'm used to handling big things.

I jest, but seriously, the bigger screen is just gorgeous and you get used to it soon enough. I don't know if I could go back to a regular mobile.

Salvadora

Canavi said: “The Liverpool coach can talk about loyalty and disrespect, but maybe he needs to look up what it means.

“Luis had the chance last year to join a big club like Juventus, who went on to win the league in Italy.

“But, instead, he chose to stay and fight with Liverpool. Now, that’s what you call loyalty.

“I’ve known about his agreement with Liverpool and understood that he would be leaving, if they were not playing in the Champions League.”
It's beginning to sound like Cavani is Suarez's spokesperson.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/transfer-news/luis-suarez-transfer-edinson-cavani-2149003

Peco

Well he's a kid who sometimes thinks he's on some pitch in the streets with his buddies. Can't blame him since he's still young and he wants to shine, but that shit won't work agains a good opponent. He's proven himself a decent finisher as well tonight with his three goals.

Gotta respect him.

Cissokho looking like it's a done deal. Reports it should be official either tomorrow or monday.

Glad we have another LB in.

Bit late but thank fuck for this. The amount of attacks that end with Enrique irritates me quite a bit, it really screws us over when we play a system that requires fullbacks to be able to provide width. Now another attacker and a CB, please.

Peco

Who'd have thought Diego Forlan would end up being my favourite Uruguayan striker?

Abel Hernandez is the real deal bro.

ibwOaWbTZOjpVd.jpg

FootballFan

Tello:
“As a footballer, I couldn’t ask for more. I’ve renewed my deal with the best club in the world and now I’m going to make my full international squad debut. I’ll try and make good use of the opportunity and enjoy it."

<3

bud

if it hadn't been for suarez, no one would even care about liverpool anymore. honestly, i feel like they should be honoured that suarez is even at their club because he's the only reason they're even slightly relevant.

so he woke up, he woke up from where he was lying still
said "i gotta do somethin' about where i'm goin'"
step on a steam train
step out of the driving rain, maybe
run from the darkness in the night

singin' ah ah la la la de day
ah la la la de day ah la la de day

sweet the sin, bitter the taste in my mouth
i see seven towers, but i only see one way out
you gotta cry without weeping, talk without sleeping, scream without raising your voice

you know i took the poison from the poison stream
then i floated outta here

he runs through the streets, with his eyes painted red
under a black belly of cloud in the rain
in through a doorway he brings me white gold and pearls stolen from the sea

he is raging, he is raging
and the storm blows up in his eyes
he will suffer the needle chill, he's running to stand still

liverpool fans, please understand.

Clegg

if it hadn't been for suarez, no one would even care about liverpool anymore. honestly, i feel like they should be honoured that suarez is even at their club because he's the only reason they're even slightly relevant.

so he woke up, he woke up from where he was lying still
said "i gotta do somethin' about where i'm goin'"
step on a steam train
step out of the driving rain, maybe
run from the darkness in the night

sweet the sin, bitter the taste in my mouth
i see seven towers, but i only see one way out
you gotta cry without weeping, talk without sleeping, scream without raising your voice

you know i took the poison from the poison stream
then i floated outta here

he runs through the streets, with his eyes painted red
under a black belly of cloud in the rain
in through a doorway he brings me white gold and pearls stolen from the sea

he is raging, he is raging
and the storm blows up in his eyes
he will suffer the needle chill, he's running to stand still

liverpool fans, please understand.
This is a song about heroin addiction fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom