• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should have been a penalty.

United win in controversial circumstances. Perfect.

Cry, McCory. Let me taste those tears. No career for you.

ATF487

Dyer was never that good – but he was, crucially, a player who remained always exactly the same: irrepressibly a product of the puppyish, overblown, but still somehow rather seductive 1990s. There never was a mature Dyer, or a late, seasoned, sober Dyer. There was simply Kieron Dyer, right to the end the most promising 34-year-old footballer in the country, like the last Japanese soldier still frantically fighting the second world war in a small jungle copse in rural Burma.

:lol:

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God, I don't know why I can't stand watching Barcelona.

I don't know if it's the tiki taka, Iniesta or a combination of both. All I know is that I fucking loved their games with Bayern.

LOVED IT

pulga

Banned
My roomate just loled at the font. He's a Barca fan. Imma let him jest a bit more before telling him the truth.

Again? The lad sounds a bit good, whats he like?
Yup, in the last minute!

Not sure really, first time I'm seeing him play and I only watched the 2nd half. Also United are so much better than the County side so...

But anyway, he's tall so uses his height well, decent touch too, brought people around him into the game. Seems like he could potentially be a good target man.

FootballFan

God, I don't know why I can't stand watching Barcelona.

I don't know if it's the tiki taka, Iniesta or a combination of both. All I know is that I fucking loved their games with Bayern.

LOVED IT

Going easy now, first half was the best football I've seen in 10 years. Don't think it would be nice to Santos to beat them 14-0

Yup, in the last minute!

Not sure really, first time I'm seeing him play and I only watched the 2nd half. Also United are so much better than the County side so...

But anyway, he's tall so uses his height well, decent touch too, brought people around him into the game. Seems like he could potentially be a good target man.

Looks like a potentially amazing player for Hull or Peterborough.

Fergie

Banned
YEeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cesc party is close.
8nZM4FF.jpg

Fabregas scores for his boyhood club.
BnDjWzu.jpg

L1NETT

Yup, in the last minute!

Nice, can't wait for a big club to swoop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom