• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Someone on twitter - yurt your boy with Ollie Torres > Pogba - saying Vidal is class but not world class. Goes on to list Xavi, Yaya and David silva as world class

City fan

67iZ2K0.jpg

Yep. Joy to watch. Treble is on.

Hahaha <3

FootballFan

Sorry just started watching the game...wtf is up with the numbers on the shirts? ....seriously..

Seriously guys wtf is up with the kit numbers. Somebody answer. Mumei pls.

Man...it's way worse than Madrid's for those not watching... :(

omg now I feel bad :(

Just found out the font was designed by a fan with down syndrome. :(

fuck.

Feorax

If any of these Suarez rumours are true, then I hope he doesn't even get on the bench tomorrow. Gerrard deserves better for his testimonial.

That said, I doubt it's true. The Echo recently reported Suarez had given up the prospect of legal action after his lawyers found the contract was worded in our favour, and I trust them to know these things.

Meier

Ludivine Sagna is thinking of doing a competition in which the prize is watching an Arsenal match with her.
Hottest Arsenal wag by far.

My god she's gorgeous. Kind of a weird coincidence since one of my favorite French chicks back in the day was Ludivine Sagnier.

Nah, I have to agree with you. Your team might not have enough depth for all competitions, but you'll definitely give us a run for our money.

Yeah; I was thinking until quite recently that the problem for you guys is that you've replaced players, Götze, Santana and Lewa, instead of actually strengthening the squad. But the latter hasn't left and Sahin's there as well so it's alright

Well, the thing with our squad is when the youngsters do well, we have absolutely no problem with depth. But that's the breaking point, if they don't do well, we might lack another player or two. But I'm perfectly fine with that, give them a chance. We don't have the money to have like 20 experienced quality players like Bayern.

Hofmann, Durm, Ducksch and Sarr looked fantastic in pre-season, Bandowski looked more than decent, too, and they could be able to play against some smaller team. So, if you include them all, we've got each RB and LB covered with 2 players, 5 CBs, 4 DMs, 5 players for AM and 3 FWs. Even better when Piszczek is back. That should be more than enough.

FootballFan

Just saw the highlights from last night. Good on Benzema for the double, hope he can keep it up.

Isco is something special, isnt he?

Isco is amazing, his touch/control is just insane. Great player, can't believe he cost 1/3 of Illarramendi though.

dc89

well they haven't tweeted a picture showing a mockup of a new signing scoring their first goal for the club in fifa quite yet

though that's probably because doing so requires us to actually sign someone

Yes :lol. Yes it does.

FootballFan

Is Messi still on?

Don't think so, the whole B team + Neymar were warming up, so I am guessing they are all coming on.

Montoya, Cesc, Sergi Roberto, Bartra, Neymar just came on.

Looks like Messi is staying on.

Holy shit Neymar and Messi playing at the same team.

Clegg

Pereira wants the ball whenever we have possession. He also drops deep to get it from our defenders.

Encouraging.

Perreira is the exact type of midfielder the team needs. He's looking to create and take people on.

Should be fun to watch him develop the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom