• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

isco-pass.gif

I could watch that pass all day long, great technique.

K1LLER7

How long left in the Barca match?

Want to hear Cesc's legit comments after the match. Want this Saga over with. Moyes needs to move on.

Dongou is on Fifa 13 if I remember correctly. Beast after a couple of seasons.

K1LLER7

I'm with Kharma regarding Ashley Young.

Young is hated on too much by United bros. where would we be without his diving. He dived in Pre-season just so Shinji could score against his old team. Plays for the team. A hero. A role model. Ashley Young.

I'm with Kharma. Young is hated on too much by United bros. where would we be without his diving. He dived in Pre-season just so Shinji could score against his old team. Plays for the team. A hero. A role model. Ashley Young.

Killer have you eaten anything yet?

That Daniel Pelka case is unfathomably sad.

I can't even listen to the news reports. Was in the car earlier and they were talking about it on the radio, had to turn over, just too sad. Did the same thing yesterday.

Really don't understand how people like those parents exist. Messed up.

I'm with Kharma. Young is hated on too much by United bros. where would we be without his diving. He dived in Pre-season just so Shinji could score against his old team. Plays for the team. A hero. A role model. Ashley Young.

*Upon hearing the news of someone liking Young

ib022YXAGKWyuD.gif

K1LLER7

Killer have you eaten anything yet?
:lol think I need some water and a lie down.

Seriously though, Young plays well against the big teams. He tore Zabaleta to pieces, also Ivanovic. He does his *run around in a circle* move to confuse defenders. RVP wouldn't have scored as many goals if a player like Young wasn't in the team.

kharma45

Oh look, a player I really like :p

I'm with Kharma regarding Ashley Young.

Young is hated on too much by United bros. where would we be without his diving. He dived in Pre-season just so Shinji could score against his old team. Plays for the team. A hero. A role model. Ashley Young.

:lol

He is a decent squad player. We paid too much but he's decent to have around despite frustrating the fuck out of me.

Just playin' innit.

I'm just glad Soi-Fong isn't here to see this. His world would be turned upside down by a fan like kharma.

Pfft he was here to see me hating on people over the years. I'll be more pleasant when the season starts and Welbeck proves me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom