• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

But I never said anything about Liverpool winning the Champions League. I said if Suarez wants to play in the CL and actually win it then joining Arsenal is pretty redundant because it's highly likely you won't win it.

That isn't even the shocking part at all to me about his interest in Arsenal. The fact is that he spent a whole month bitching about how he and his family need to get out of England because he's been so victimized. If you're moving, why move to another club in England?

He's a cunt. Plain and simple. A deceitful, cheating, classless cunt. I've never hated a Liverpool player before but he just takes the fucking cake.

Empty

BQsEK53CEAEUMU1.jpg:small

jesus christ our twitter

Barzul

We actually won something 2 seasons ago. Shit cup but Arsenal fans would pimp out their own Grandma's for it if they were being truthful. In all honesty I have nothing against Arsenal. They're a good club that do business in a responsible way, but this Suarez stuff is just absolute bollocks and it makes no sense for Suarez to move there.
I would not give up CL for Carling Cup or FA cup, not sure how others feel. I'd take FA cup + CL place, but winning the FA cup is not worth a CL place imo.

Suen

Barca shitting all over Santos, poor Santos. Better take Neymar away from there before the guilt breaks him down and keeps him out of La Liga the whole season.

Meier

I actually kinda like it to be honest.

And there is no way Coentrao is worth more than €10-15m at this point. The only way Spurs would sign him at any fee above that is if there is some real screwy accounting going on in Bale's transfer. There's no way they'd sell him for less than the official record though.

FootballFan

So annoying. When are you guys finally getting back to pre-Rijkaard levels of non-relevance?

Wait, what's annoying? Martino seems to have told the players to be more direct. Still keeping possession but more 1-2s around/inside there box. Instead of just sideways passes.

Holy crap. Martino is a god.

Meier

Wow, the Eredivisie already started officially? Ajax won today over Roda.

Edit: Hah, Linius posted about it a few up from this! I was just looking at the scores of today's games and noticed it.

Zabojnik

Wait, what's annoying? Martino seems to have told the players to be more direct. Still keeping possession but more 1-2s around/inside there box. Instead of just sideways passes.

Holy crap. Martino is a god.

Nothing is annoying, I'm just trying to piss you off. <3

Omiee

Trying my best not to get hyped(since santos is playing like crap) but they are playing beautiful football atm.

One day until the first official match of the season, fuck yeah!

I may look like a fool in a few months but I think we can give Bayern a good challenge in the Bundesliga this season. Pep will definately drop more points in the first bunch of matches than Heynckes did last season and with the first BVB - Bayern match taking place in the Westfalenstadion, we've got all the chances to get place 1 until the winter break.

Wilbur

Banned

I may look like a fool in a few months but I think we can give Bayern a good challenge in the Bundesliga this season. Pep will definately drop more points in the first bunch of matches than Heynckes did last season and with the first BVB - Bayern match taking place in the Westfalenstadion, we've got all the chances to get place 1 until the winter break.

Yeah; I was thinking until quite recently that the problem for you guys is that you've replaced players, Götze, Santana and Lewa, instead of actually strengthening the squad. But the latter hasn't left and Sahin's there as well so it's alright

Zabojnik

mkhitaryan-henrikh-514.jpg

Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword
Like punching under water
You never can hit who you're trying for

Empty

Embarrassing. Want me to arrange a visit to the Etihad for the United social media team? They can see how it's done properly.

well they haven't tweeted a picture showing a mockup of a new signing scoring their first goal for the club in fifa quite yet

though that's probably because doing so requires us to actually sign someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom