• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
These shameful brazilian defenses still letting Neymar walk into dangerous positions. Pepe will have none of this.

FootballFan

Woah Neymar skills, he will get quite a few assists this season.

Adriaaannooooooo :loooooool he is so good at those.

7-0?? I don't even know the score now lol.

Fergie

Banned
Ludivine Sagna is thinking of doing a competition in which the prize is watching an Arsenal match with her.
Hottest Arsenal wag by far.
Z0FuqxX.jpg

Messi aftermath, tonight.

kharma45

Yup, in the last minute!

Not sure really, first time I'm seeing him play and I only watched the 2nd half. Also United are so much better than the County side so...

But anyway, he's tall so uses his height well, decent touch too, brought people around him into the game. Seems like he could potentially be a good target man.

Poor Yenrot. Dont accept Viva slagging off ya county brah.

Razor554

For anyone who's wondering about Barcelona shirts: Barça's shirts today will use the typography of Anna Vives, a girl with Down syndrome. The exclusive shirts barcelona players will wear today will be up for auction tomorrow on ebay to raise money for charity

Messi

God, I don't know why I can't stand watching Barcelona.

I don't know if it's the tiki taka, Iniesta or a combination of both. All I know is that I fucking loved their games with Bayern.

LOVED IT

Yurt Pls staph. We wer buds. I have peelo for u. Y U H8 DON ANDRES

Messi

For anyone who's wondering about Barcelona shirts: Barça's shirts today will use the typography of Anna Vives, a girl with Down syndrome. The exclusive shirts barcelona players will wear today will be up for auction tomorrow on ebay to raise money for charity

But we are an ass hole club

But anybody my entire Mariah Carey Spotify play-list that Fabregas comes out and says he's staying at Barca forever and ever by 12pm (GMT).

dc89

Woodward to bid £40m for the Fabregas jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom