• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sesslolseu07.gif

What

WHAT

People were blinded by the 'variety' compared to the first game in my opinion. The stuff they actually got you to do was boring as shit. Also, the assassinations didn't require any strategy, and the story was a complete joke. No challenge to the combat or platforming either. Just stupid puzzles.

Assassins Creed is great on paper, but the execution is nothing short of boring.

Although I think Red Dead Redemption is one of the most boring, overrated games of the generation. So maybe I just have a specific taste.

confuziz

Banned
I feel for you guys. I have enjoyed maybe 95% of all the games I have bought in my life.

It doesn't take much to entertain me, the same goes for movies.

It's not that ass creed is bad games. It's just so fucking bland, over used focus groups and the effect of thousand people dev teams is obvious. Such a shame as the idea was cool and I was actually really excited for the first which ended up being the same 3 boring missions over and over, ever since that they have improved but never done anything particularly good.

I feel for you guys. I have enjoyed maybe 95% of all the games I have bought in my life.

It doesn't take much to entertain me, the same goes for movies.

You have always struck me as the kind of guy that would be entertained for hours with 2 stones and a stick.

Do we know how the Agger to Barcelona deal is going?

Hopefully dead. Don't give Brøndby any money pls.

Suen

It's not that ass creed is bad games. It's just so fucking bland, over used focus groups and the effect of thousand people dev teams is obvious. Such a shame as the idea was cool and I was actually really excited for the first which ended up being the same 3 boring missions over and over, ever since that they have improved but never done anything particularly good.

You have always struct me as the kind of guy that would be entertained for hours with 2 stones and a stick.

Hopefully dead. Don't give Brøndby any money pls.
I've bought every released Ass Creed game except the one for Vita. Only played and finished the first. I personally loved it but it was very repetitive and got boring because of what yo usaid. You'd do the same thing over and over again and the only missions that you had to plan more for to execute was the boss missions themselves. I had more fun fooling around lol but I expected that.

Nabil Hassan‏@NabilHassan79
Every 1st team player at Farnborough FC has changed their name legally by deed poll to the name of a legendary footballer in their position

Farnborough FC's new names have been submitted to the league – they will be legally known as Pele etc & this will be on back of their shirts

Greatest or stupidest thing ever? Apparently the manager changed his name to Mourinho. Wrong choice imo.

CaR5vKf.gif

Every 1st team player at Farnborough FC has changed their name legally by deed poll to the name of a legendary footballer in their position

Farnborough FC's new names have been submitted to the league – they will be legally known as Pele etc & this will be on back of their shirts

Greatest or stupidest thing ever? Apparently the manager changed his name to Mourinho. Wrong choice imo.

They should do this with pokemon names.

that's so stupid and awesome and retarded and fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom