• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

it was Mancini, really.

165012893_1972807082001_ari-origin06-arc-147-1353065634071.jpg

Meier

isn't that a free download on ps+? will download it if it is.

I definitely recommend it -- the only game on the Vita other than P4G that I've actually been legitimately impressed by. The combat is terrible but it's a very good game overall. The exploration more than makes up for it -- IMO, it would have been 10 times better with no combat at all frankly.

Nabil Hassan‏@NabilHassan79
Every 1st team player at Farnborough FC has changed their name legally by deed poll to the name of a legendary footballer in their position

Nabil Hassan‏@NabilHassan79
Farnborough FC's new names have been submitted to the league – they will be legally known as Pele etc & this will be on back of their shirts

Greatest or stupidest thing ever? Apparently the manager changed his name to Mourinho. Wrong choice imo.

Wait wtf. This is my local team and as far as I know we are so near to going out of business this seems stupid! We are still in administration and no one wants to buy us. Last I heard our fucking ex chairman and current "owner" was slagging each other off on our message boards. I will like to call Spencer Day Mourinho though haha.

Full Squad List:

Kevin Ainsley SCRIVEN Gordon BANKS Goalkeeper
Joshua Adam HUGGINS Lothar MATTHAUS Defender
Oliver George TREACHER Silva Rocha ROBERTO CARLOS Defender
Adam Hugh DOYLE Paolo MALDINI Defender
Alan Francis INNS Alan HANSEN Defender
Paul Jinnah MASSAQUOI Marcos Evangelista de Moraes CAFU Defender
Djibril FOFANA John TERRY Defender
Thomas Andrew McGARRY Franz BECKENBAUER Defender
Reece Nicholas JONES George BEST Midfield
Stephen Thomas LAIDLER Paul GASCOIGNE Midfield
Merrick Anthony JAMES-LEWIS Zinedine ZIDANE Midfield
Tyrone Michael Justin BERRY Johann CRUYFF Midfield
Daniel BENNETT Lionel MESSI Strikers
Reece William CONNOLLY Gary LINEKER Strikers
David Charles TARPEY Diego MARADONA Strikers
Elvis Zark HAMMOND Edson Arantes do Nascimento PELE Strikers
Spencer DAY José MOURINHO Manager
Leigh James Thomas DYNAN Paddy POWER Assistant Manager
Simon John GARDENER Sir Alex Fergurson First-Team Coach
Roger Leslie PEIRCE Terry Venables Kit Man

Meier

Wait wtf. This is my local team and as far as I know we are so near to going out of business this seems stupid! We are still in administration and no one wants to buy us. Last I heard our fucking ex chairman and current "owner" was slagging each other off on our message boards. I will like to call Spencer Day Mourinho though haha.

This is brilliant. It's going to make searching for the original guys via Wikipedia hilarious. "Did you mean?"

bud

I definitely recommend it -- the only game on the Vita other than P4G that I've actually been legitimately impressed by. The combat is terrible but it's a very good game overall. The exploration more than makes up for it -- IMO, it would have been 10 times better with no combat at all frankly.

wait, it's a vita game? i don't have a vita!

Meier

edit: wth Meier? there's nothing wrong with P4's combat, it's one of the better turn based combat engines out there. very balanced, and strategic.

Was talking about Gravity Rush. I think P4G is the best game on the Vita.. no problems at all with it.

Rumours that Capello may be un-banishing Dzagoev from the national team starting lineup for the game against Northern Ireland on Wednesday. Bless the gods!

something i need to share: i'm the only one who reads the tipping threads and has an urge to eat in an American restaurant, like 100€ worth of food, and tip jack shit just to see their reaction?

Carbonox

something i need to share: i'm the only one who reads the tipping threads and has an urge to eat in an American restaurant, like 100€ worth of food, and tip jack shit just to see their reaction?

I've done it accidentally (or because I'm drunk and dgaf) and they look at you like you're a piece of shit.

only in 'merikuh

I do it 99% of the time though when I'm out there every year.

Clydefrog

the absolute worst is having to tip at a bar. bartender pours you a beer and expects a dollar tip.

Carbonox

Newcastle have pulled out of the Gomis deal. Thanks, Football agents, you're real stars. Utter cunt nuggets they are.

Time for Newcastle to....

get bent

N9YSPJw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom